• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynx CA Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think there will be any sorta flow through without there being ONE LIST and that is not going to happen, according to management.

Not only will there not be a flow through, but it will be virtually impossible to move from Lynx to mainline. There is no way Frontier is going to pay to train anyone twice. Especially in the beginning when they are paying to get Lynx up and running.

Why would anyone do this job for $50 an hour?

Why would anyone do this job for $50 an hour?

Why would anyone take a Q400 CA job for $50/hour? QX has 400 FOs making nearly $50/hour. Ridiculous.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who takes a $50/hour Q400 CA slot is waving their arms, jumping up and down, screaming: "I'm a whore! I don't understand the value of my services as the PIC of a 70+ seat aircraft."

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who takes a $50/hour Q400 CA slot is waving their arms, jumping up and down, screaming: "I'm a whore! I don't understand the value of my services as the PIC of a 70+ seat aircraft."

Well, at least we agree on that much.

Why would anyone take a Q400 CA job for $50/hour? QX has 400 FOs making nearly $50/hour. Ridiculous.

There are a bunch of guys at Whorizon who have been waiting yrs for upgrade and I believe they will jump if giving the chance, for PIC time.

There are a bunch of guys at Whorizon who have been waiting yrs for upgrade and I believe they will jump if giving the chance, for PIC time.

Be that as it may, I stand by my assertion that that pay, for that size a/c, as PIC is too little, and indicates a lack of either planning or character on the part of the candidates who are considering it.

I'm a big fan of the QX pilot group, but I'd be really disappointed in any FO friend of mine who "jumped" at a crappy deal. Course they'd probably tell me take my disappointment and shove it up my poop hole.

Most of us at QX are here for the stability. I think very few, if any people will jump at a long shot like Lynx. If they do, then good, they're probably the same people who will vote for a pay cut.

Latest resources

Back