• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJET 70+ seat rates out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe your side forced the ASA side to stand firm by proposing a ridiculous globalized pbs in the first place. Makes perfect sense to me. Since you lot made the bed, now you get to sleep in it.
Don't come blaming us for something that didn't originate here to begin with.

I do hope this can be sorted out, however many LASA pilots no longer support any form of merger with the LXJET side.

Apparently we are as far apart as ever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

See, you are not getting it either. Who is blaming who? I'm ok with everything that has happened. It's just you guys that complain. My only point is that if you are complaining, go complain to your MEC. Because the XJT MEC didn't force your MEC to turn down the company's idea to use a third party neutral arbitrator to pick the PBS vendor. It was your MEC ALONE who turned down the idea of having an arbitrator pick flight line or smartpref. And it was your MEC who then said it was flight line or no merger! So how in the he!! is that the XJT MEC forcing smartpref on you? IT ISN'T! And for some reason you guys can't seem to get your mind wrapped around the idea that your MEC has been closed minded about this from the very beginning and had already made up their mind that it was going to be flight line or no merger!

Your MEC made this bed for us by not even agreeing to a third party neutral arbitrator. I'm perfectly ok with that, I'm ok with the way the XJT MEC has played their cards. I'm ok with the arbitrator's award, I'm ok with no merger, I'm ok with the bed your MEC has made for us.

Its not blaming but it's just fact that the whole reason we are here is because your MEC turned down the only unbiased way to solve this issue.

Who is blaming who? I'm ok with everything that has happened. It's just you guys that complain.

Because the ASA MEC had already made up their mind that they were not going to agree to anything that had the possibility of having smartpref as the final outcome. From the very beginning, they have not compromised one micron. Well, now we are where we are because of that. No one to blame for that than them.

Tell me what the last sentence means then.

And I'm guessing you'll shift your argument AGAIN by saying what you really meant was blame for the ASA MEC not the ASA pilots. But then again we all know what you meant right??

Last edited:
Tell me what the last sentence means then.

And I'm guessing you'll shift your argument AGAIN by saying what you really meant was blame for the ASA MEC not the ASA pilots. But then again we all know what you meant right??

What I'm trying to say is that we are where we are because of the course of action the ASA MEC decided to take when playing hardball and giving the company their flight line or no merger ultimatum. I've said it before that I think that they did that because they felt that was the best thing to do for their pilots. I'm ok with that because the XJT MEC does the same thing. And that's what the MECs are supposed to do. The difference is that you guys are complaining about the outcome when it was your MEC who was the catalyst of what happened. It was them who did not agree to third party neutral arbitration. If they would have agreed to that, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Do you understand the last sentence I just wrote in the paragraph above? Because that is all I'm trying to say.

You have experienced arbitration recently I believe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So your MECs alternative is what we have now. So what are you complaining about? You didn't want to go to arbitration to choose a PBS vendor, fine. They did what they felt was best. So what's the big deal?

No, we need to have the best from both, and smart pref does not fall into that category.

Agreed on the nest of both. But flightline in it's current form either. It's been beat to death, over and over again. And if ANYBODY thinks a future tweak will is being naive.

(broken/skipping record continues........)

If your MEC didn't know about section 26 and how supposedly HORRIBLE it was, then even more shame on them for fu(king their $hit up. %?

So you're saying it's LASA's fault that LXJT has an arbitration section in their contract? I'm sure we knew about it but bottom line it's YOUR contract it's in correct? Thought so but doubt you get it....passing blame for your faults won't hunt.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back