LXJET 70+ seat rates out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

And I also walk farther than you from the bus to my crew lounge, thereby burning more calories....

So I have to spend more money on food................. probably $365 more than LXJT pilots have to spend every year.

Sooooo....arbitration good....ASA pilots bad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

And I also walk farther than you from the bus to my crew lounge, thereby burning more calories....

So I have to spend more money on food................. probably $365 more than LXJT pilots have to spend every year.

Sooooo....arbitration good....ASA pilots bad

Hadn't thought of that. We get $1.80/hr perdiem. And what do you guys get? $1.65? Probably works out to $365 a year.;)

And just to make the point AGAIN, I never said the arbitration award was good. Just that I'm ok with it but wished the rate was higher although I'm not surprised considering the best we could hope for was industry average.

Last edited:
Nevets said:
Just that I'm ok with it but wished the rate was higher although I'm not surprised considering the best we could hope for was industry average.

I thought you guys wanted 20% pay raises and no PBS

I thought you guys wanted 20% pay raises and no PBS

I guess the arbitrator had industry average in mind when he awarded us the $2 increase on our 50 seat rate. And for the record, I've never said 20% raises or no PBS.

Dental is $24.22 per month for family.

Again, with our premium cap at 25% and yours at 30%, if we had your same exact dental plan, we would pay $20.28 per month. That's a difference of $45.96 less a year that we would pay in premiums.

One other thing to keep in mind, at your seniority, the LXJT pilot has enjoyed four weeks of vacation for five years earlier than you. In the aggregate, that's five more weeks of vacation for the LXJT pilot at your seniority than the LASA pilot. Not to mention the higher sick accrual rate as well.

All these things make a difference in the cost to company.

I guess that's all you can expect then in the current industry. If you get some larger aircraft, that will be nice. $2 more and be done with the Brasilia.
Wishing you all the best with this JCBA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

All that talk of 20% raise, now look what they got. What a joke!

All that talk of 20% raise, now look what they got. What a joke!

These are new rates for larger aircraft in our existing contract. Nothing says that there won't be any raises IF we ever get a joint contract.

And now they're crowing that it's all ASA pilots' fault.

"They made us do it"

Well, it is true that if your MEC (not the pilots) wouldn't have had placed ultimatums, then there wouldn't have been an arbitrator to impose this. No crowing, just facts.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back