• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJET 70+ seat rates out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had to say it because its funny. The pilots are not completely to blame but I have seen what a gung-ho flight crew can do for on time departures. Example: 22 min turn, full plane off, full plane on and a tire change. plane went out 1 min early. Why? well MX dominates for one and the captain was actually throwing bags! Thats what happy workers can do and Im just taking a guess but we all probably make less than you guys that are bitching all the time.

And you get plenty of Kool-aid to keep you refreshed.

Captain was taking an awful risk throwing bags. If he'd hurt himself the company wouldn't pay a dime.

Had that happen to a friend of mine. He helped with the pink tags. Grabbed some bag that weighed over 60lbs and wrenched his back. The Company OJI coverage was only something like 60% of base only. He lost $5k of pay. Pax can get there own crap!

Pffft. Pilots go when the rest of the operation is ready. I also hope our pilots aren't distracting themselves by throwing bags or any other fruitless grabassing.

Sometimes it takes some extra effort than just sitting around and waiting for things to get done. A little effort goes a long way. It's called customer service. Remember that?

Had that happen to a friend of mine. He helped with the pink tags. Grabbed some bag that weighed over 60lbs and wrenched his back. The Company OJI coverage was only something like 60% of base only. He lost $5k of pay. Pax can get there own crap!

I'm surprised he got that much doing something that wasn't his job and that he wasn't trained for.

Latest resources

Back