• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lorenzo On CNBC Monday 03/30/2007 3pm et

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The way they fawn over this guys just makes me sick. "The man that lead Continental through bankruptcy." What a load of horse$hit! No death could be too painful for this piece of $*%&.

That was so disturbing. No thought to the lives of all the employees he caused so much harm. Not one question about his horrible past. He was treated like royalty.

Kmart,

It absolutely is! Call it, you will get a female on the answering machine saying "this is the Lorenzo residence, please leave a message," and so on....

I suggest everyone call this POS and leave him a nice message........

Cheers

I have a hard time believing he would have his number listed. A real hard time.

I suppose when Hillary or OSAMA get in the office, things will get alot better? Wait till the marginal tax rates and capital gains tax, death tax, tax, tax tax, kick in. Won't be a whole lotta folks buying airline tickets when there's less discretionary spending money in the bank.

Top 2% don't fly airlines. They are the ones who will be taxed. You won't miss them.

The way they fawn over this guys just makes me sick. "The man that lead Continental through bankruptcy." What a load of horse$hit! No death could be too painful for this piece of $*%&.

That's how organizations like CNBC, Bloomberg, WSJ and of course our friends at "The Cost of Freedom" on Fox see the world. We are labor, Lorenzo is a capitalist hero striving to "enhance shareholder equity" while beating down "greedy unions."

I hate to be the voice of reason here... but this thread should probably be shut down. Posting personal info (even Lorenzo's) is against forum rules and some of the posts here could land FlightInfo and some individual members in legal hot water...

I hate to be the voice of reason here... but this thread should probably be shut down. Posting personal info (even Lorenzo's) is against forum rules and some of the posts here could land FlightInfo and some individual members in legal hot water...

That will never happen. All I did was do a search on whitepages.com and post the info here. Nothing wrong legally or morally with that.

I suppose when Hillary or OSAMA get in the office, things will get alot better? Wait till the marginal tax rates and capital gains tax, death tax, tax, tax tax, kick in. Won't be a whole lotta folks buying airline tickets when there's less discretionary spending money in the bank.

We need a Dem prez and a Repub congress. Them's called checks and .. the other thang.

I'm really not trying to spoil the party, but from the forum rules:

NO personal information about others or members of the forums, except by Websitemaster/Moderator exception, may be posted.

And making harassing phone calls is a crime in Massachusetts punishable by a $500 fine and up to 3 months in prison.

I'm really not trying to spoil the party, but from the forum rules:
And making harassing phone calls is a crime in Massachusetts punishable by a $500 fine and up to 3 months in prison.

Ok Frank. Talk to you soon. ;)

Latest resources

Back