• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lorenzo On CNBC Monday 03/30/2007 3pm et

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Republican Air Line Pilot (RALP) is a paradox.....

You can't support the conservative agenda if you don't have a job to pay the bills, feed and cloth the family.

You can't support the conservative agenda if you don't have a job to pay the bills, feed and cloth the family.

Bingo. It has always amazed me the degree of koolaid pilots guzzle down like it was their last drink.

go to www.whitepages.com type in Lorenzo in Nantucket, MA and his name and address pop up....I'm gonna call that piece of S*$t every night at 3 am from a calling card.....

I grew up in an Eastern Airlines family and get sick when I hear this A$$h*@s name.
AS did I, and he is one of 2 people I would go to jail for assault if I ever met him in public. The other one is Jane Fonda.....Lorenzo is a bonafide c@ck$ucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, I have flown F.L. twice to ACK. The 1st time I flew him was late at night and the FA was a furloughed f.o. that wanted to slap him silly! It was a wierd experience as he and a relative were our only pax.

I had that piece of sh@t on a flight about 6 yrs ago to ACK. Hes listed in the phone book there if you want to do a drive bye.

Not so hard if your spouse is making lots of cash, you are retired military or are otherwise independently wealthy. Then it's easy to take the "high" road and talk about free markets while putting your own salary at risk.

Confused Republican Airline Pilots - C.R.A.P.

I suppose when Hillary or OSAMA get in the office, things will get alot better? Wait till the marginal tax rates and capital gains tax, death tax, tax, tax tax, kick in. Won't be a whole lotta folks buying airline tickets when there's less discretionary spending money in the bank.

I suppose when Hillary or OSAMA get in the office, things will get alot better? Wait till the marginal tax rates and capital gains tax, death tax, tax, tax tax, kick in. Won't be a whole lotta folks buying airline tickets when there's less discretionary spending money in the bank.

Not to mention what new welfare they will promise to the seniors to get their vote.

I would almost kill to be able to invest the 7.5% I pay every check in Social Security and the 7.5% in Social Security my employer is required to match.

Of course I'll never see SS but I'm just happy my money buys votes to send quality leaders to cushy jobs on Capital Hill.

Latest resources

Back