• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lorenzo On CNBC Monday 03/30/2007 3pm et

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wish this Fu*&^n piece of S*#t were dead. What a leach! Never has there been such a menace to the airlines as this A$$H**e!!! What a LOSER!

He's being announced as the new CEO of Northwest Airlines.

I was in Bush senior's inaugural parade back in 1989 - Frank was sitting in the president's bulletproof reviewing stand, along with ~50 other close friends.

go to www.whitepages.com type in Lorenzo in Nantucket, MA and his name and address pop up....I'm gonna call that piece of S*$t every night at 3 am from a calling card.....

I grew up in an Eastern Airlines family and get sick when I hear this A$$h*@s name.

I was in Bush senior's inaugural parade back in 1989 - Frank was sitting in the president's bulletproof reviewing stand, along with ~50 other close friends.

Were you part of the rainbow flag contingent?

funny how so many pilots love Bush yet don't realize he has about as much respect for airline pilots as the general population has for imigrant farm workers. You think he wines and dines with Lorenzo (close family friend) yet somehow gives a rat's as# about your future.....

funny how so many pilots love Bush yet don't realize he has about as much respect for airline pilots as the general population has for imigrant farm workers. You think he wines and dines with Lorenzo (close family friend) yet somehow gives a rat's as# about your future.....

How very true!!!

Latest resources

Back