• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lorenzo On CNBC Monday 03/30/2007 3pm et

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everybody knows he is a piece of sh!t. Only the Bush's could love him. They get along great with the country that supplied 15 out of 19 terrorists on 911 too. Do they have trouble finding quality friends?

Not to mention what new welfare they will promise to the seniors to get their vote.

yes bush hasn't raised our government hand outs any.....oh yeah largest expansion of the federal government and handouts (ie medicare drug coverage) since lbj.

The way they fawn over this guys just makes me sick. "The man that lead Continental through bankruptcy." What a load of horse$hit! No death could be too painful for this piece of $*%&.

go to www.whitepages.com type in Lorenzo in Nantucket, MA and his name and address pop up....I'm gonna call that piece of S*$t every night at 3 am from a calling card.....

I grew up in an Eastern Airlines family and get sick when I hear this A$$h*@s name.

He it is!! Everyone do as Zipperhead suggested! stagger the calls at 5 min intervals from 2 to 4 AM on weeknights!

Lorenzo, Frank

Old Harbor Rd
Nantucket, MA
(508) 228-0399

Lets get this party started!

Last edited:
He it is!! Everyone do as Zipperhead suggested! stagger the calls at 5 min intervals from 2 to 4 AM on weeknights!

Lorenzo, Frank

Old Harbor Rd
Nantucket, MA
(508) 228-0399

Lets get this party started!

Ok. Do you really think that is his phone number? Come on guys.

Ok. Do you really think that is his phone number? Come on guys.

Kmart,

It absolutely is! Call it, you will get a female on the answering machine saying "this is the Lorenzo residence, please leave a message," and so on....

I suggest everyone call this POS and leave him a nice message........

Cheers

Latest resources

Back