• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like SKW doesn't want to park 50 seaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe for United, but for Delta you would have to follow the schedule outlined in the contract. The additional 76 seaters come along with the 717 delivery schedule. (not all at once)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Excuse me Mr. know it all, aren't 16 or so crj900's flown currently by Pinnacle possibly going somewhere else? Thought so.

Excuse me Mr. know it all, aren't 16 or so crj900's flown currently by Pinnacle possibly going somewhere else? Thought so.

We were talking about ADDITIONAL 76 seaters via the DL pilot contract. Looks like your airline won't play ball, so I doubt you will see them and the associated pay raises that come with those larger planes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

unlike you Jenny, selling out once again for the almighty dollar, and then you come back to the regional board to stir shet up, what's your fascination w/ this segment of aviating anyway PUTZ?

We were talking about ADDITIONAL 76 seaters via the DL pilot contract. Looks like your airline won't play ball, so I doubt you will see them and the associated pay raises that come with those larger planes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, we werent. It was mentioned that ASA is possibly gearing to add some flying due to the perceived over staff situation on the crj700. What does that have to do with additional 76 seaters? Is it not possible they may be adding some of those Pinnacle planes? I don't think it is the case, but who knows. At any rate, there is more going on than just adding additional 76 seaters in 3 years, but you knew that, right?

And on your second point, Mr. know it all, I think Skywest will end up just fine, but thanks for your concern.

No, we werent. It was mentioned that ASA is possibly gearing to add some flying due to the perceived over staff situation on the crj700. What does that have to do with additional 76 seaters? Is it not possible they may be adding some of those Pinnacle planes? I don't think it is the case, but who knows. At any rate, there is more going on than just adding additional 76 seaters in 3 years, but you knew that, right?

And on your second point, Mr. know it all, I think Skywest will end up just fine, but thanks for your concern.

Your Brad Holt stated he would have to abide by the scope clauses, even with those MRJs. So, we'll see........ If you want to become the next Indy Air, then go for it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Your Brad Holt stated he would have to abide by the scope clauses, even with those MRJs. So, we'll see........ If you want to become the next Indy Air, then go for it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The MRJs are replacement aircraft, in the press release it was stated these are not growth airframes. I'm sure delta and united would be happy with an aircraft that was more fuel efficient.. GTF...

The MRJs are replacement aircraft, in the press release it was stated these are not growth airframes. I'm sure delta and united would be happy with an aircraft that was more fuel efficient.. GTF...

That's great news!

Bye Bye---General Lee

The General is just pissed because SkyWest has been one step ahead of Delta and United for well over a decade and now it looks like they will continue to be for the next decade or two to come. While every other regional is grasping at straws to try and stay afloat, SkyWest is ordering more aircraft and doing more block hour flying than ever before. He keeps saying that 50-seaters are losing money, but SkyWest just keeps proving him wrong. He is "generally" pissed off that SkyWest continues to own the show.

The General is just pissed because SkyWest has been one step ahead of Delta and United for well over a decade and now it looks like they will continue to be for the next decade or two to come. While every other regional is grasping at straws to try and stay afloat, SkyWest is ordering more aircraft and doing more block hour flying than ever before. He keeps saying that 50-seaters are losing money, but SkyWest just keeps proving him wrong. He is "generally" pissed off that SkyWest continues to own the show.

for the life of me I don't understand why you guys even entertain GL comments. he will never ever ever agree with anything you say...just add him to ignore and move on... waaaaay too much space is wasted on this board going back and forth with him...

Latest resources

Back