Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To fill out the picture.

Dear Colleague:

Today we made additional reductions in employment at all levels of the company in both operations and management. Please be assured that this action is the result of a tremendous amount of thoughtful analysis. This alignment of cost structure to our current customer demand positions Flight Options as a very strong competitive force in the private aviation industry.

The current global economic situation has affected everyone. During these unprecedented times, all of us—individuals and corporations—must make changes to adapt to the reality of the challenging economic environment in which we are living.

All employees affected by these actions have been given a severance package and assistance with outplacement. I cannot thank them enough for their extraordinary effort on behalf of Flight Options. This has nothing to do with their performance and everything to do with the current environment.

I will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis. I have attached a summary page for your reference and to assist you in communicating with any customers or industry colleagues. Please talk with your immediate supervisor if you have any questions or comments or feel free to call me directly.

Thank you all for your continued commitment to and passion for Flight Options, especially during these challenging times.

Sincerely,

Michael J. Silvestro
Chief Executive Officer
Flight Options, LLC

Pilots reductions?

NetJets = 0
Flex =30 (+/-)
Shares =25 (+/-)
Avant = 0
XOJEt = 20

FLOPS=215 pilots and X number of support. Sorry these numbers don't add up. (104+63+48)

Where did you get those numbers?
I have received the E mail from M.S and it does not give any specifics!!!!

Sorry for the tone of it...

I feel for you man, it must be really hard. If those numbers ARE right, I hope you aren't in that 48.

It can't be very reassuring working for Flight Options anymore.

that sucks to hear that guys......

of course the idiot managers are STILL getting paid for piss poor performance......no wonder the economy sucks.

Sorry to hear this crappy news. Best of luck to all involved, from one who has been on the street for a while now.

Latest resources

Back