• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like falconair is scabbing!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya know, I just knew someome's mouth would over-ride their ass here.. you want to list people's names and numbers, home addresses, emails, then lets allow ""your"" name and number to be listed here as well... ok...

I was pretty darn clear what my personal thoughts are on this matter, but FI is not my web site and it's not your's, in the terms of service is very plainly written that scab discussions are not ever allowed!! However LEAR70 and I have agreeded to relax the rules a bit to allow you folks to blow off steam with "general discussions....

So I ask you, "flyryan15" do you really want to bite the hand that feeds you here.. do you want to be" that guy" that gets the threads deleted for everyone and we do it by the book??

My mind says the view out of your window had better clear up right quick! as we are not the bad guys.. it's the most we can do with the tools we have at our disposal... peace out...

Lear, although we all can appreciate your loyalty to this guy, he has clearly stepped out of bounds here. And not just one time either. He constantly acts like a child and we are getting tired of it. If the shoe was on the other foot, he would not dismiss it as someone having a bad day. I say he goes. There should always be consequences and he has not learned this yet.

Good luck to my Spririt Brothers and Sisters

falconair air scabs go rot in hell. you will pay for this.

Regards,

A Comair pilot wearing the alpa battle star.

If you fly an ERJ and you are not employed by Express Jet, I dont want to hear from you. It is a little late for you to give a ******************** about Aviation as a career.
uba757

Totally awesome!!

"flynryan15" is going to get ticked off!! (I can just see this kid and it makes me smile!) Can you just see this little ankle nipper walking through a terminal?...toooo funny!

Best of luck to the pilots of Spirit!

Last edited:
Just a reminder... Most of the Falcon Pilots are furloughed ALPA brothers who called in sick once they got wind of the two scabs accepting the struck Spirit work. The reason Falcon STOPPED the scab flying was BECAUSE of the Midwest guys at Falcon. If it wasn't for them, who knows. I would hope that we see this and thank the furloughed Midwest pilots at Falcon for shutting it down out of respect for our Sprit brothers.

Remember, the beliefs of management do not always reflect those of the pilots. Falcon mgmt. is the polar opposite of 90% of it's pilots.

If you fly an ERJ and you are not employed by Express Jet, I dont want to hear from you. It is a little late for you to give a ******************** about Aviation as a career.
uba757

Well good thing I am a ExpressJet pilot! Furloughed for 18 months and recently recalled. Guess what my resume never went out to Falcon Air or any companies like them.

Totally awesome!!

"flynryan15" is going to get ticked off!! (I can just see this kid and it makes me smile!) Can you just see this little ankle nipper walking through a terminal?...toooo funny!

Best of luck to the pilots of Spirit!

Nah random people on internet message boards don't piss me off! Now gotta run and get my Happy Meal before my next flight!

I SENT THE SCAB A NASTY MESSAGE ON FB HERE IS HOW HE JUSTIFY'S HIS ACTIONS!

I am sorry that I crossed the picked line. I was pressured into it by my company. I also did not understand the implications. Right after I came back I called Falcon Air crew scheduling, and told them that I did not want to do this anymore. If there where to be any consequences for the decision not to fly anymore, then so be it.

Furthermore I contacted Tony Willis, the Spirit Airlines ALPA strike coordinator in Ft. Lauderdale to explain to him that I made a mistake. I do support your cause. I offered him that I would want to walk the picket line in support of the Spirit Air pilots at the airport. He appreciated my offer, but advised me not to go because of possible confrontations.

Again, I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Respectfully,

That's like taking a drug test after smoking a joint and not realizing you would fail it. To late pal, you just ruined your career.

Yep too late! he's screwed.

I wonder how it feels to realize that the pinnacle of your career will be the butplug at Somali Air. Looks like #2 scab can let us all know.
PBR

Latest resources

Back