• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like falconair is scabbing!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I think a scab is despicable and an evil being... But you can't just go posting the names and addresses on a random internet forum.
But can the info be PM'd? It could go viral quickly.
PBR

If you choose to work for Falcon Air and the worst C.P. and D.O. in the world, I have no sympathy for you. The guys at Falcon knew what they were in for and went anyway. One Midwest guy was calling and writing and BEGGING to get in there. The Midwest guys sold their souls to work for Falcon Air. One minute saying poor us and the next minute stabbing their brothers in the back. Lawsuits and FAA violations run rampid at Falcon. The owner and his son are crooks. Falcon Air is the place you go CAUSE NO-ONE ELSE WANTS YOU OR WILL TAKE YOU, You career is over!!!!

Who did the Midwest guys stab in the back?

we have them both including pictures
Pic is on FB, search the Spiritscab website and use all 3 names for the right seat butburglar, his last name is in (....).
PBR
P.S. Looks like a NAMBLA type.

Last edited:
First, yes, you can disseminate whatever you want via PM - that's like an eMail, whatever you do with it behind "closed doors" is your own business. Unless there's a harassment issue, we stay out of people's PM's.

Second, CLR does a LOT of work that the other mods don't have time for... we value his time and dedication and it only takes a second to realize that we're ALL human - he's been taking a lot of heat for removing posts and other things and *any* of us can have a bad day - I had one last week with a fellow AirTran coworker I particularly don't care for and had to take a break. CLR is taking a break for the afternoon because he realized that he was getting frustrated and that all the back and forth was just angering people and distracting from the importance of supporting our brethren.

Do NOT let the angst you're feeling over the Spirit strike boil over onto this board against your fellow aviation coworkers... Lashing out tends to get people lashing out right back and, on a message board, it usually just escalates. Let's keep our heads, stay cool, focused, and support each other. This is just the FIRST fight of many coming up, both at the LCC and Regional level and, in the next year or two, the Major airline level as well.

Keep your eye on the ball... No more personal attacks. You want to remove a mod? eMail the Webmaster. I submit to you that, right now, we have more important things to worry about... as Whine Lover says, YMMV.

/mod

First, yes, you can disseminate whatever you want via PM - that's like an eMail, whatever you do with it behind "closed doors" is your own business. Unless there's a harassment issue, we stay out of people's PM's.

Second, CLR does a LOT of work that the other mods don't have time for... we value his time and dedication and it only takes a second to realize that we're ALL human - he's been taking a lot of heat for removing posts and other things and *any* of us can have a bad day - I had one last week with a fellow AirTran coworker I particularly don't care for and had to take a break. CLR is taking a break for the afternoon because he realized that he was getting frustrated and that all the back and forth was just angering people and distracting from the importance of supporting our brethren.

Do NOT let the angst you're feeling over the Spirit strike boil over onto this board against your fellow aviation coworkers... Lashing out tends to get people lashing out right back and, on a message board, it usually just escalates. Let's keep our heads, stay cool, focused, and support each other. This is just the FIRST fight of many coming up, both at the LCC and Regional level and, in the next year or two, the Major airline level as well.

Keep your eye on the ball... No more personal attacks. You want to remove a mod? eMail the Webmaster. I submit to you that, right now, we have more important things to worry about... as Whine Lover says, YMMV.

/mod

Nah I don't want him removed, I was just pointing out don't threaten me when I have violated no TOS. I'll let it go as he is having a bad day.

I am here to support any guy from Spirit in any which way possible, if you dont fly for Spirit, shut the "F" up and let the Spirit guys say and do what they have to. If this is not your fight, you have no right to call anyone out. uba757

If you fly an ERJ and you are not employed by Express Jet, I dont want to hear from you. It is a little late for you to give a ******************** about Aviation as a career.
uba757

If you choose to work for Falcon Air and the worst C.P. and D.O. in the world, I have no sympathy for you. The guys at Falcon knew what they were in for and went anyway. One Midwest guy was calling and writing and BEGGING to get in there. The Midwest guys sold their souls to work for Falcon Air. One minute saying poor us and the next minute stabbing their brothers in the back. Lawsuits and FAA violations run rampid at Falcon. The owner and his son are crooks. Falcon Air is the place you go CAUSE NO-ONE ELSE WANTS YOU OR WILL TAKE YOU, You career is over!!!!

I don't understand your post here, who did the Midwest guys stab in the back, and how did they sell their soul to get on with Falcon? Can you explain what you are talking about?

Latest resources

Back