• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like falconair is scabbing!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They most definitely scabbed to San Salvador, Bahamas. Flight 2098. May these pilots rot in hell. They are not my colleagues,they are not professionals, and I wouldn't even bother to piss on them if they were on fire. This is a true picket line, a true strike, and these guys are true scabs. I am not "throwing" the word around as moderators would say. This strike is an opportunity for all respectable pilots to get respect and leverage back that was lost after 9/11/2001. ******************** these scumbags.

Last edited:
there's a Falcon Air MD83 in ACY right now about to do another scab run. Is there a list of their pilots anywhere? They only have 3 planes...

Just talked to my Midwest friend that works there.

Falcon is run by total scumbags. No surprise they are doing this. The owners would love to bust a union and pick up a few nickels.

All the ex Midwest guys (and many others) have refused to fly Spirit flying. Unfortunately, there are a few d bags that are willing to do it.

They are operaing several flights! It is absolutely disgusting!

Reports are the Capt is a retired Delta guy! It would be interesting to see if he was a early out that had his lump sum and anuity!

On spirit webboard we have pics, names and address and home phone numbers. I sure hope all the d-bags who want to stab us in the back are well aware that we know who they are and wher they are. ALPA national is also making a play to reward these fine folks.

Latest resources

Back