• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for RAH thought & information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can any one explain to me what the hold up with the new contract at RAH is? What are they doing about getting it approved or are they even that close? What are the sticking points?

The IBT is too busy doing other things to devote any time to negotiating a contract.

Hard to imagine that the RAH-native pilot group voted overwhelmingly for continued IBT representation with so little progress over a 3-5 year (depending on who you listen to) negotiating timeline.

The short answer to your question is that all the big issues remain unresolved so there's nothing available to be "approved" by the pilot group.

Any news on the Midwest furlough recalls? When the HR girl called last week she had no answers about if our longevity will apply to pay. She said it was still being negotiated with the union. Since the ALPA web board is turned off and the Teamsters haven't sent a thing to us, it would be nice to know what is up before my letter comes in the mail.

Any news on the Midwest furlough recalls? When the HR girl called last week she had no answers about if our longevity will apply to pay. She said it was still being negotiated with the union. Since the ALPA web board is turned off and the Teamsters haven't sent a thing to us, it would be nice to know what is up before my letter comes in the mail.

If it's any indication: I had an F/O a few weeks ago who was a YX guy.He was told he would get 4th year pay,but of course he didn't.They will tell you anything to get you in class.The company is not to be trusted ! If you already have a flying job,you're probably better off there ! Have you e-mailed the union reps ?

Can any one explain to me what the hold up with the new contract at RAH is? What are they doing about getting it approved or are they even that close? What are the sticking points?

A ********************ty union that no body wants to get rid of. Hell people love those free lanards.

I got some IBT email yesterday that pretty much said the same thing the lady from RAH said, "we don't know yet."

This Midwest pilot hasn't been offered a recall yet. No one has, FAPA's lawsuit has delayed the integration further.

It's the IBT lawsuit...*cough...and the SLI is complete as of 8/27/11. The restructuring plan is delayed because of the suit.

You said you wouldn't work at RAH, anyway.

Latest resources

Back