• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for RAH thought & information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please tell me your not serious !! After the first walk around, you will be ready to go home...

Durrrrrrrrr!! Of course I was! A friend of mine got hired there and I joked with him on facebook about flying a big plane for a small pay check. He took the post down fearing they might find out? Who???? The company?? That's kinda wierd that he can't even joke about the pay there without worrying about getting fired! Says a ton about the Bible Thumpin' Owner.

I have a buddy over there and he's paranoid about writing anything on the message boards about how ********************ty and cheap the company is because of fear or repercussion. The stories he's told me over the years are unbelievable very sad that a company treats its pilots that bad. ASA guys thing they have it bad. From my buddies stories,he calls republic the new mesa.

Durrrrrrrrr!! Of course I was! A friend of mine got hired there and I joked with him on facebook about flying a big plane for a small pay check. He took the post down fearing they might find out? Who???? The company?? That's kinda wierd that he can't even joke about the pay there without worrying about getting fired! Says a ton about the Bible Thumpin' Owner.

He could just be embarrassed that he fly an airplane that's almost twice the size as some 50 seat operater and get paid less.

Really,now ? Did you happen to notice all the RAH pilots picketing the shareholders meeting ? Of course not ! Pictures in the paper and everything ! And get this-nobody got fired ! Oh and let's check that massive EN pay scale....Hmmm"New-hire FOs paid $27/hr including 72-hr guarantee during training." Wow ! Will you walk my stuff in ,Surf !

Latest resources

Back