• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for RAH thought & information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for your Opinion but I have already taken the offer. That being said now that I know what I am getting myself into... Why do you think its such a bad corporate envionment now? What changed since 2008? When you guys think a new contract will be had? Whats the hold up? What kind of duty rigs do u have on the Republic side? Does it depend on the base you are in?

I ask as I am new and would like to know. Not because im being sarcastic.

Thanks in advance.

When is your class date or are you already on line?

Sept class date.

So I have a trip to australia planned. Tickets bought non refundable feb 29th to march 14th.... How do I get that time off who do I ask?
Do I tell?

Sept class date.

So I have a trip to australia planned. Tickets bought non refundable feb 29th to march 14th.... How do I get that time off who do I ask?
Do I tell?

It's called "sick time".

Sept class date.

Do I tell?
It won't happen, they will tell you at or below minimum reserve or staffing levels...and get used to that, they use that for everything. Consider yourself out of the tickets. If I were you I would go to Australia and tell RAH to get bent, alot of people are not showing up to class and more just stop showing up after the first couple weeks.

As for duty rigs, we have NOTHING!

I tried to swap a 4 day for a 4 day and got denied due to staffing at or below min levels? Really? Im a lineholder and cant swap a 4 for a 4?

I want to work for someone that gives me sick time before I even start.

Last I checked, Sept (his class date) will come before next March (the "sickness period"). He'll accrue sick time before then.

Latest resources

Back