Looking for JetBlue girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's no wonder....

....it's no wonder we are where we are. Flip, you were right about that edit, He's done "no wrong to no one".

Nope, can't do it, this is gonna get me banned.

GP, look man...................

Fight it FIGHT IT!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST CONTROL IT............

Last edited:
FlyingFarmer said:
....it's no wonder we are where we are. Flip, you were right about that edit, He's done "no wrong to no one".

Nope, can't do it, this is gonna get me banned.

GP, look man...................

Fight it FIGHT IT!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST CONTROL IT............

Folks, I rest my case.

GP

DaveGriffin said:
I see you fancy yourself quite the ladies man Huge. Don't kid yourself, the only way a VP weenie like you can score with a LBFM, even in Olongapo, is at a double rate of 40 p. But you could afford that with the per diem.

Ahhh yes the walk across the $hit river on into Olongapo.....the memories, ahh the memories...

DaveGriffin said:
, the only way a VP weenie like you can score with a LBFM, even in Olongapo, is at a double rate of 40 p. But you could afford that with the per diem.
Barfines nowadays are about P800. Your wife, whom I met at the Navy Exchange, only charged P40, though, so I guess you are right. That isn't styling gel in her hair, by the way...

Farmer's still on the mainland.

English is slamming tequila.

Hugh is waxing nostalgic about Po City...

All is right with the world. (sigh...) :D

Ohh Hugh!!

Hugh!

That wasn't Dave's wife, it was Guppy dressed UP like Dave's wife, after all the hormone therapy and wearing panties under his uniform, he was getting even more in touch with his Femme' side, isn't that right Guppy? Speaking of your femme side, the female FO's were in the crew room today giggling about you behind your back. They all saw through your clever ploy to stick up for the poor frail female so hurt by words, so that you might gain access to her panty drawer.

Was it difficult growing up without without a male role model GP? I think I remember you from my junior high days. Weren't you the kid who would go and tattle on those mean boys who insulted you during gym? Run now Puppy RUN! Go tattle to the new woman PE teacher. Then just cry your widdy eyes out because someone said sumfin meany weany to you. Just remember, your older brother told us to tell you to stop wearing Mommies clothes, OK?

English! 'Nother Tequila over here!

And now as we bring this episode to a close,
here's the FlyingFarmer's final thought-

Guppy!!!!!!

Get this through your oversensitive head, we're all pilots, and most of us are capable of taking a little "messing with" lighten up MAN! We are kidding around, most of us never met the girl, and the bu22 of this entire joke is the guy who started the thread, who is probably the only one who is a bigger loser than you! Perhaps the two of you are one and the same. Listen man, almost without exception we work with some top k-notch "Beaches". They can fly and fight their own battles, and unlike you probably, most are actually fun to fly with. They can crack a dirty joke, tell me when I screw up, and as far as I know can hang with the best of us. Ala Skirt-You say you know her, I doubt that, because if it's who I'm thinking of, she'd be on here telling you and me to kizz her azz! Then buy the shooters for all of us, even Dave. So C'mon man, we're all just giving each other some stuff, and letting of a little steam, how about joining us sometime!?

and PS-
I'm sure you rest your case quite often, after he puts on the blue glove!

:p

Perhaps we need to add a "lonely hearts" or "lost loves" section to the board. We can also add a section for "cannot understand sarcasm" or "no apparent sense of humor".

I'm with Farmer on this one. I've helped quite a few very attractive lasses prep for their JetBlue interviews--however in addition to being attractive they were all pretty darn sharp. And while as a gentleman I'd gladly stand up and defend any of their honor, I think before I could have the chance most of these gals would have already b!tch slapped the offending party into next week.

Best joke I ever heard at a seminar was from a (now) JetBlue female. Q. What is the difference between a G spot and a golfball? A. A man will spend 20 minutes looking for a golfball...

FWIW...this is one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time.

Hugh Jorgan said:
Barfines nowadays are about P800. Your wife, whom I met at the Navy Exchange, only charged P40, though, so I guess you are right. That isn't styling gel in her hair, by the way...
Hugh Jorgan said:
Actually, it's pretty much normal policy, but your little sister begged for it to be otherwise.... (another thread a while back)
Huge;
I know you are just exaggerating. Down here in Alabama you have to be a blood relative to legally do any of the females in someone’s family.

Flying Farmer said:
That wasn't Dave's wife, it was Guppy dressed UP like Dave's wife, after all the hormone therapy and wearing panties under his uniform, he was getting even more in touch with his Femme' side
Flying Farmer said:
Flying Farmer;
You got close. It was an Olongapo Benny Boy. Huge’s first few encounters with the Benny Boys were honest mistakes, but after the third time, he has never looked back. He especially likes it when they whisper in his ear “P-3 weenie” in Tagalog.

Hugh Johnson said:
DaveGriffin, what was your BUD/S class number?
After Class 75 and before Class 215. Do I know you?

Sonny Crockett said:
Ahhh yes the walk across the $hit river on into Olongapo.....the memories, ahh the memories...
You’re not kidding Sonny. The O Club at Cubi was about as fun as any bar I have ever had a drink in, anywhere. A couple of AF fighter jocks from Clarke came in one Fri night and thought they would show the Navy and Marines how to properly catch the wire on the Cubi Cat. It was great to watch their surprised as*ses end up in the pool.

In Olongapo, T’s Tavern and Dynamite Jack’s were pretty good also.

DaveGriffin said:
Huge;
I know you are just exaggerating. Down here in Alabama you have to be a blood relative to legally do any of the females in someone’s family.
I know.

I qualify.

I'm your father.

Latest resources

Back