Looking for JetBlue girl

Total Time
11+ooo
Blonde spikey hair. Ex-UAL. Lives in Chicago. Name is Kathy or Kathryn perhaps last name Davies or Davis. Met her in a limo ride and did not get a chance to chat as she was running for a jumpseat. Cute though. Been at JB bout 2 years JFK based. Thanks.

blzr

Total Time
b737drivr said:
Dude,

We have no good looking female pilots let alone any good looking FA's.

Maybe your idea of good looking and his/hers are totally different. Heck, I get wood by lookin at Marge Simpson.

klhoard

Total Time
32000+
blzr said:
Maybe your idea of good looking and his/hers are totally different. Heck, I get wood by lookin at Marge Simpson.
Don't we all. . . .

English

Total Time
Blonde spikey hair as in butch, or blond spikey hair as in progressive?

b747dogg

Total Time
CommanderHoek said:
Blonde spikey hair. Ex-UAL. Lives in Chicago. Name is Kathy or Kathryn perhaps last name Davies or Davis. Met her in a limo ride and did not get a chance to chat as she was running for a jumpseat. Cute though. Been at JB bout 2 years JFK based. Thanks.

STALKER!!! Maybe she was running from you???

race#53

Total Time
CommanderHoek said:

Sounds like "skirt"
Check her profile.
All women are good looking from a 62 yr old perspective.

skirt

Total Time
7000+
Nope not me. No spikes here! Hubby prefers the long blonde look.

Skirt

Deli Guy

Total Time
googol
Uh, I'm looking for any woman with a pulse because I actually look like my avitar.

GuppyPuppy

Living the Dream
Total Time
28 yrs
Yup, I know her.

That is why I cannot and will not give out any information on this forum or online. Another reason is that I don't know your intentions toward her.

Nothing against you personally, but her personal information should remain private.

GP

1-tacan-rule

Total Time
some
I know her...

Her name is Kathy Davis. Great girl.

Her address is:

1765 Maple St
Kansas City, MO 28746
Phone: (765)987-0987
cell: (765)876-0987

The house is the last on the lane. She usually leaves the back door unlocked when she goes to bed...ever since her dog died, that is. Make sure if you visit at night you bang hard on the front door because she sleeps with ear plugs in.

Oh, her SSN is: 923-34-3455

Hope I was helpful.

English

Total Time
I hope you are joking...can't read sarcasm after multiple tequila shots...

Flechas

Total Time
$$$$$$
English said:
I hope you are joking...can't read sarcasm after multiple tequila shots...

He's not joking, that's very accurate information, I know her too. Actually I'm the reason her dog is dead.

1-tacan-rule

Total Time
some
Joking?

Why would I joke about that. The guy is just trying to hook up with someone he obviously "connected" with. If I can help make that love connection, why wouldn't I?

Oh, stupid me, by the way:

her Mastercard Number is: 6353-9323-25267
expiration date: 05/09

(holy shiste, no more drinkie drinkie for that one)

BagelBomber

Total Time
If this guy Hoek is a guy named Phil, god help this girl. Leave the poor girl alone you stalker. If she wanted YOUR info she would've asked for it.

Gofish

Total Time
If you're lookin for a jetblue girl...the one to be lookin for is Erica...RSW customer service...used to be aflight attendant...you can have you're spiky haired blonde but this chick is one to die for.

dingo222

Total Time
.4 lol
blonde n' spikey? i prefer the shaved look myself. Some ppl love the "bush" and cant leave the 70's, spikey for you 80's guys. To each your own....... I'll wake her up and let her know that you are looking for her!!!!