Looking for JetBlue girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, I know her.

That is why I cannot and will not give out any information on this forum or online. Another reason is that I don't know your intentions toward her.

Nothing against you personally, but her personal information should remain private.

GP

I know her...

Her name is Kathy Davis. Great girl.

Her address is:

1765 Maple St
Kansas City, MO 28746
Phone: (765)987-0987
cell: (765)876-0987

The house is the last on the lane. She usually leaves the back door unlocked when she goes to bed...ever since her dog died, that is. Make sure if you visit at night you bang hard on the front door because she sleeps with ear plugs in.

Oh, her SSN is: 923-34-3455

Hope I was helpful.

I hope you are joking...can't read sarcasm after multiple tequila shots...

English said:
I hope you are joking...can't read sarcasm after multiple tequila shots...

He's not joking, that's very accurate information, I know her too. Actually I'm the reason her dog is dead.

Joking?

Why would I joke about that. The guy is just trying to hook up with someone he obviously "connected" with. If I can help make that love connection, why wouldn't I?

Oh, stupid me, by the way:

her Mastercard Number is: 6353-9323-25267
expiration date: 05/09

(holy shiste, no more drinkie drinkie for that one)

If this guy Hoek is a guy named Phil, god help this girl. Leave the poor girl alone you stalker. If she wanted YOUR info she would've asked for it.

If you're lookin for a jetblue girl...the one to be lookin for is Erica...RSW customer service...used to be aflight attendant...you can have you're spiky haired blonde but this chick is one to die for.

blonde n' spikey? i prefer the shaved look myself. Some ppl love the "bush" and cant leave the 70's, spikey for you 80's guys. To each your own....... I'll wake her up and let her know that you are looking for her!!!!

Latest resources

Back