• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1-tacan-rule said:
her Mastercard Number is: 6353-9323-25267
expiration date: 05/09
We need 4 more digits in the card number, and the 3-digit security number from the back, please.

(Or do only VISAs have those?)

:)

English said:
I hope you are joking...can't read sarcasm after multiple tequila shots...

English...now that's a great avatar!! The cat never saw it coming...who said they were smart!? Don't get me wrong...I like cats.......medium rare!! Careful with the tequila next time!!

Of course he's joking, because her phone number is 0988. He also forgot that she sleeps in the buff.

I thought it was the 2 TACAN rule?

CLAMBAKE

1-tacan-rule said:
Her name is Kathy Davis. Great girl.

Her address is:

1765 Maple St
Kansas City, MO 28746
Phone: (765)987-0987
cell: (765)876-0987

The house is the last on the lane. She usually leaves the back door unlocked when she goes to bed...ever since her dog died, that is. Make sure if you visit at night you bang hard on the front door because she sleeps with ear plugs in.

Oh, her SSN is: 923-34-3455

Hope I was helpful.

It was. She is very nice and a great chief, I just loved her blueberry pancakes. Very attractive too, a little Jenna Jameson thing about her, hard to explain on a public forum. Or was that her twin, too difficult to determine who was who since they sleep in the same bed.

The mastercard number you left was that of her fathers, the CEO of ExxonMobil.

Becareful if you come in through the backdoor (lol) she left a bag full of Fifties in the kitchen hall way, that I tripped over on the way in (their not their now but she said she has plenty more)

Granted, I've gotten some great laughs from these responses...but, shouldn't this guy be looking at Match.com, and not flightinfo for a date? Maybe I'm old school, but I agree with some of the other fellas...a girl turning and running out the door without leaving her digits, is usually a sign of: a. she's not interested b. she's not interested c. all of the above.

But, I gotta hand it to you, you have persistence...and maybe someday if you do meet again, you can only hope that she doesn't hang out on this website and recognizes your level of "committment".

1-tacan-rule said:
her Mastercard Number is: 6353-9323-25267
expiration date: 05/09

Can't be correct anyway. All Mastercards start with a 5. Visa with a 4, AMEX with a 3 and discover with a 6. Didn't anyone ever work while in college?

Actually.........

Dude,

Let me save you the time. So I'm like one of probably four guys who have "known" her. She cries during and after sex. **************-FF

Last edited by a moderator:
COO COO
CommanderHoek said:
Blonde spikey hair. Ex-UAL. Lives in Chicago. Name is Kathy or Kathryn perhaps last name Davies or Davis. Met her in a limo ride and did not get a chance to chat as she was running for a jumpseat. Cute though. Been at JB bout 2 years JFK based. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back