• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for JetBlue girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think many JetBlue FA's are hot - probably has something to do with their age and not working the beat as long - much hotter than the majority of senior UAL, Delta, and Continental FA's IMHO.

Godvek said:
I think many JetBlue FA's are hot - probably has something to do with their age and not working the beat as long - much hotter than the majority of senior UAL, Delta, and Continental FA's IMHO.

Yes, but it doesn't matter unless they're as easy as the F/As' at UAL, Continental or Delta. I'm no Al Pacino, but I do get hit on every couple of months from the middle aged beauties at UAL. Flattery and a free ride...good airline.

Me and my swinging brother Yurgi met her at the Fox Bar one night. Man, that chick can really shake loose her dancing legs!

She told me that she would come back to our swinging bachelor pad and let me hang on to her big American breasts, but first she had to go to the Statue of Liberty to get her contraceptive devices . . . . Poor foxes! Everytime, before they are having sex, they must first go to the nearest National Monument!

She puts out easier than "The Russian" after a Taco Bell dinner!

Last edited:
canyonblue said:
Can't be correct anyway. All Mastercards start with a 5. Visa with a 4, AMEX with a 3 and discover with a 6. Didn't anyone ever work while in college?

I have all kinds and worked during college, but never noticed that. I guess you really are pushing the dorky side ;)

CommanderHoek said:
Blonde spikey hair. Ex-UAL. Lives in Chicago. Name is Kathy or Kathryn perhaps last name Davies or Davis. Met her in a limo ride and did not get a chance to chat as she was running for a jumpseat. Cute though. Been at JB bout 2 years JFK based. Thanks.

Typical pilot..

Put it back in your pants....

FlyingFarmer said:
Dude,

Let me save you the time. So I'm like one of probably four guys who have "known" her. She cries during and after sex. **************-FF

Eagleflip-

Thank you for editing this post. I hope you gave a stern warning to "FlyingFarmer" about his comments. In fact, to save my friend any more embarassment I request that you just delete this entire thread.

GP

GuppyPuppy said:
Eagleflip-

Thank you for editing this post. I hope you gave a stern warning to "FlyingFarmer" about his comments. In fact, to save my friend any more embarassment I request that you just delete this entire thread.

GP

Settle down Francis....

On Your Six said:
Settle down Francis....

Do you actually know what FlyingFarmer posted? I do. I have a copy of it on my email. It was completely inappropriate and deserved to be edited/censored by a moderator.

How would you feel about this thread if everyone was talking about your daughter?

I suppose I'm a bit upset about this thread because this person that everyone is writing sexual innuendo about is a friend of mine.

GP

Hugh Jorgan said:
If she were an LBFM, it could have been my man-goo in her hair, but since she's blonde, it must be someone else's.
I see you fancy yourself quite the ladies man Huge. Don't kid yourself, the only way a VP weenie like you can score with a LBFM, even in Olongapo, is at a double rate of 40 p. But you could afford that with the per diem.

Latest resources

Back