• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I couldn't of said it better myself

elag777 said:
Dead horse anyone?

Dead horse will equal a dead airline if those financial games keep going on. Ignore them at your own risk and take another hit of the kool aid. All will be better then.

Everything is hatred..blah blah blah blah

clickclickboom said:
AMAZING it took almost 2 days for jp4 to show up... From here on out it will be pointless to even read this thread as it will just be some clown responding to his own posts. Once the United recall post flares down 32lt10 should be back spewing some hatred as well.

So which part of what I originally posted is not true? I know how you guys operate though... If you don't like the truth, attack the messenger. Fine with me since it still doesn't change the financial mechanics of what is taking place over there.

Maybe we can see some more of your math and "potential" savings as comical as that is on this thread?

JP4user said:
So which part of what I originally posted is not true? I know how you guys operate though... If you don't like the truth, attack the messenger. Fine with me since it still doesn't change the financial mechanics of what is taking place over there.

Maybe we can see some more of your math and "potential" savings as comical as that is on this thread?

Why don't you wait and see the second quarter numbers (followed by the forecast of the last two quarters) before you start assessing our "potential" savings? I hear the revenue management bubba we hired from US Air is kicking butt.

Bavarian Chef said:
the revenue management bubba we hired from US Air is kicking butt.

There's just something funny about that statement

southwest even admitted the only reason they turned a profit for quite some time was because of fuel hedges. so It looks like they arent too different than JetBlue in terms of revenue...

big_al said:
southwest even admitted the only reason they turned a profit for quite some time was because of fuel hedges. so It looks like they arent too different than JetBlue in terms of revenue...

You are confused.

big al, I would love for you to show me where Southwest said that because it just isn't so.

Latest resources

Back