• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look Out Southwest...Here Comes JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess the only thing that separates SWA and JB now is one is profitable and the other isn't. Great to have the leather seats and TV, however.

Russ said:
I guess the only thing that separates SWA and JB now is one is profitable and the other isn't. Great to have the leather seats and TV, however.
Oh, that's FUNNY!
Sometime in the distant future you should post again. When you have the mins for either company, that is.:laugh:

My bet on the next city, Daytona Beach...and soon. I would guess within the next 30-45 days. There are a few others that would go with it but that is my guess...I agree on St.Louis being announced soon as well. Its only speculation though!!!

I would say just about everyone is having a cattle call lately! I am just glad I am not a commuter......Best of luck Jetblue! Go get em :)

"Sometime in the distant future you should post again. When you have the mins for either company, that is"

Is that the best you could do? New hires on the regional board are wittier than that. Is there anything that isn't factual about what I posted?

Russ said:
"Sometime in the distant future you should post again. When you have the mins for either company, that is"

Is that the best you could do? New hires on the regional board are wittier than that. Is there anything that isn't factual about what I posted?

I'll take your word for it, I've never read the stuff on the regional board.

Russ said:

My point was, the pilots actually working for both companies have been nothing but polite to each other.
It's called professional courtesy. You'll probably pick it up later in your career.

Last edited:
So uh, who was gonna mention that Southwest has seats made out of leath.....their passengers, too?

Jetblue is like Target, too much dressing on the same stuff Walmart sells. Gimme SWA any day.

Latest resources

Back