Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Russ said:
You say this after insulting me?

No, I say this after your snide and inaccurate swipe at my company.

"I guess the only thing that separates SWA and JB now is one is profitable and the other isn't. Great to have the leather seats and TV, however."

Your comment was made in the second quarter, you will see that JB was profitable.
As someone else pointed out, BOTH companies have leather seats.

I'm no JB cheerleader, but fair is fair.

If JB is indeed profitable now and not simply your prognostication of such (and verfiable for a non computer geek) I will remove the post.

:rolleyes:Good for Blue...HOWEVER SWA has had how many "profitable" quarters? I think that DN may have stepped over his bounds by purchasing a different aircraft type, thus breaking the SWA LCC CODE. No fuel hedges at Blue is a bit un-nerving. Only time will tell! Good Luck to both!

Deli Guy said:
Who hasn't been on a SWA Friday flight from Burbank to Las Vegas, with a sea of humanity standing under the A,B and C signs waiting for their chance to grab a window or an aisle seat.

Full flights, a terrible problem to have.:rolleyes: And the best show in the system, BUR-LAS on a Friday night. :beer:

Russ said:
If JB is indeed profitable now and not simply your prognostication of such (and verfiable for a non computer geek) I will remove the post.

Make sure it is an operating profit and not the result of cash from a sale of assets.

JP4user said:
Make sure it is an operating profit and not the result of cash from a sale of assets.

AMAZING it took almost 2 days for jp4 to show up... From here on out it will be pointless to even read this thread as it will just be some clown responding to his own posts. Once the United recall post flares down 32lt10 should be back spewing some hatred as well.

Russ said:
That's fair and if time proves I'm wrong, I will apologize to you.
Deal?

JP4user said:

Dead horse anyone?

Latest resources

Back