Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
comair guys

Jetpilot...

Seems I have flown with a couple of comair guys lately, so there have to be a lot of them on the list for sure...

Aviator7576

If anyone passed on UPS..WOW..

By the way. Its really BS how ALPA screwed us Emery guys over. WE ALL should be UPS pilots since UPS bought Emery (with the name changed to hide the guilty Menlo)

By the way. Its really BS how ALPA screwed us Emery guys over. WE ALL should be UPS pilots since UPS bought Emery (with the name changed to hide the guilty Menlo)

UPS didn't buy your "airline". OBTW, what happened to the lawsuit that some of you guys threatened to file in order to backdoor you way onto the UPS seniority list?

Have you applied to UPS like everyone else has too, or do you think that you are entitled to special treatment?

UPS didn't buy your "airline". OBTW, what happened to the lawsuit that some of you guys threatened to file in order to backdoor you way onto the UPS seniority list?

Classy. Actually, I was wondering the same thing last night. I thought the guys from IPEX, Orion, etc. got on the UPS seniority list (correct me if I am wrong but that's how I understand it). What would be wrong with the Emery guys coming on at UPS?

Classy. Actually, I was wondering the same thing last night. I thought the guys from IPEX, Orion, etc. got on the UPS seniority list (correct me if I am wrong but that's how I understand it). What would be wrong with the Emery guys coming on at UPS?

IPX is UPS Airlines. Have you ever read the letter sent by the group of Emery pilots? I have and they basically want DOH at UPS. EWA was shut down by the feds for various reasons of non-regulatory compliance. Rather that fix it, EWW decided to shut it down and use contractors. Have you have ever seen an Emery DC-8 up close (I have) they were pieces of junk and EWA pilots WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY flew them that way. They needed and deserved to be shut down by the feds and frankly, I wouldn't want anyone that willingly breaks the FARs like the EWA pilots did, working at UPS and you shouldn't either.

ups seniority

Mega...

Ipx, orion, etc. ARE the start of the seniority list at ups. The certificate used was ipx but all others came on in '88...menlo is a different animal as was challenge..neither one came with airplanes or pilots...menlo was the company sans equipment and pilots and challenge was routes.

Aviator7576

wouldn't it be accurate to say that IPX was the origin of UPS, and the guys that came here from Orion, Evergreen, etc, interviewed and were hired the same as anyone else, albeit they were given some seniority benefits.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back