Life at UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kyzer Socei,

I re-applied to UPS in Mid-August this year, and was called for the interview in late September. I interviewed on October 24, and the pool letter I received was dated 10/27. I waited in the pool for about two weeks prior to being called for drug testing and such.

This is important....I had no recommendations at UPS what so ever, and yet was still interviewed and hired, so if anyone is not applying due to not knowing anyone; APPLY ANYWAY!!

Good luck and best wishes, and Happy Thanksgiving (I definitely have a lot to be thankful for this year :) )

Sferguson737

Kyzer Socei,

This is important....I had no recommendations at UPS what so ever, and yet was still interviewed and hired, so if anyone is not applying due to not knowing anyone; APPLY ANYWAY!!

Now that is some good news.

Sferg, I sure hope to see you in that 14 Dec class. Interviewed 25 Oct, pool letter 2 Nov, Drug test 17 Nov. ALSO a lot to be thankful for this year!

I re-applied to UPS in Mid-August this year,

Sferguson737,
I'm assuming by this statement to applied once, interviewed and didn't get an offer? If true, how long ago was this?

Congrads,

No, I hadn't interviewed with UPS prior, but I can see where the confusion lies. I applied to UPS a long, long, long, long, long ...long time ago, with no result, and re-applied after they purged their system early this year. After I re-applied, I was called for the interview in just under a month.

Happy Thanksgiving,
sferguson737

I interviewed in late Oct, and just got my pool letter today. I was sweating bullets, and was getting ready to call them this week if I didn't hear anything. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why some guys get the pool letter almost immediately, and others wait a good 4 weeks to hear the verdict.

Congrats on the great news!!!

Latest resources

Back