Leave SWA for Fed Ex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It depends...

FDX is way different than LUV, you have to be ready for that. Riding the panel is not what I would call fun, but depending on your timing/desire you might not be on it more than a year...at night, up hill both ways.

I commute to FDX and it is not an issue, though it can be depending on where you live.

Some may not find it as "glamorous" as carrying people, I've done both, but I prefer to pull up to the cargo side, get wisked in/out and not have to deal with TSA or...people...it really is nice not having to deal with any people (pax or FA's).

To change is a tough call to make, but I don't think you can go wrong switching to FDX.

Can't hurt to go through the process and see if you get an offer, then you can worry about making the decision.

Are you familiar with what it feels like to fly night cargo. I recently had an old acquaintance call. He has been at UPS for the last year. "The schedule is much more difficult than I expected. I hate going to work now." These were his statements. He had no previous cargo experience. Even though I believe that he is in a great spot, he lives in domicile, he really wanted the opportunity to fly at SWA. He now feels stuck at UPS. Sounds to me like a great place to be stuck.

Go to FedEx, stop taking up space here at SWA.

Once our hedges run out it will all come crashing down. Its almost over now anyway, soon we will be exposed for "cooking the books". We really arn't buying any new airplanes or opening any new cities anyway, run!

Good Luck...

It will be SWA/CA soon enough.

I don't know what he is worried about.... cus he is not even on the property here at SWA, yet. He might not even have the "choice" he thinks he does. FedEx might be his only choice.

Go to FedEx, stop taking up space here at SWA.

Good Luck...

You and Whataburger are just like the DAL and AA arrogant pilots of old. You call yourselves such motivated and people friendly individuals, but you blast this guy and tell him basically to get lost.

This guy is simply asking a question. He is probably great to fly with and a nice guy. But since he might leave you decide he's an enemy and should now be despised.

I'll let you in on something. Everyone has tough choices to make in life. This guy is no less a good guy for making one. You guys are way too judgmental.

Jackasses....

Latest resources

Back