• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 70 Defense fund

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, Crosscut, I think the ones that come in over the next few days will likely put me over the goal... I owe you guys BIG TIME! :D

Longhorn, get your mind out of the gutter... ;)

There WAS a beer toast at the end of that statement...

IF you were on OJI and getting money from Airtran or an insurance company, you can be arrestted, if they push it that far. I think you made out OK if they do not press charges. Check out the OJI laws!

Thanks for all you did, but I think I would run and hide and get far away from Airtran Mgt. and not piss them off.

Just my two cents if what Airtran says happened, really happened.

IF you were on OJI and getting money from Airtran or an insurance company, you can be arrestted, if they push it that far. I think you made out OK if they do not press charges. Check out the OJI laws!

Thanks for all you did, but I think I would run and hide and get far away from Airtran Mgt. and not piss them off.

Just my two cents if what Airtran says happened, really happened.

The real facts will remain behind closed doors while this event is ongoing. Let's wait and support until the truth, whatever it may be, arrives.

Why?

cause that is what we'd want from our fellow pilots when we are in the hot seat...

I agree, just be careful is all I am saying. This could be serious stuff when you mess with the federal law.

lear,
that T/A went down in flame thanks to you;for that you have my gratitude.
accept my contribution via mail.
wish you all the best to you and you family.

It wasn't an overhead bin. Don't spread rumors if you don't have the FACTS.

Thanks, Curtis, and everyone else, I appreciate the help. It's going to be a lengthy battle...

The real facts will remain behind closed doors while this event is ongoing. Let's wait and support until the truth, whatever it may be, arrives.

Why?

cause that is what we'd want from our fellow pilots when we are in the hot seat...
...anyone else ever had OJI experiences?

I heard he "injured himself" getting a stroller out of an overhead...Let's hope he did...or can you say "fraud?"

Can you say "slander"?

I injured my back as a HS wrestler. Soft tissue injury. I was one hurting unit. Took 6 months to get any better. Funny thing was SITTING made it worse. It actually didn't get better until we told the medical experts to GTH, and I started wrestling again. Changing the oil or a tire is not the same as sitting in a crappy seat using the rudders (leg presses hurt like he11 to) for hours at a time.

Latest resources

Back