• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 70 Defense fund

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3 1/2 hours to go... GET THE VOTE OUT! :)

Lear, your hard work and sacrifice wasn't in vain. The TA went down, and we can now move forward to get an agreement that we all deserve. Thank you for your efforts.

Another Check On The Way

I'm a 135 guy from Cali but my check is in the mail because that is a bunch of BS, we gotta support each other or else or profession will be worthless.

Keep your headup, Godbless
Greed

As amusing as it would be getting to continue negotiating with the company (could you imagine the look on their faces?), I don't think it would be very conducive to getting a good agreement, and that's what this has to be about...

Thanks, Greed, although I'm a bit confused with the screen name. ;)

It has been a good day, a couple interviews came through, the T.A. got voted down, Sandra's check is nearing $200 bucks, and my account is within a few hundred dollars of the retainer fee for the attorney, thanks to some GREAT people both at AirTran and many, many other places!

You guys ROCK! Thanks so much, and have a fantastic weekend!

Hey lear, hate to meddle any more in your business but how many separate, individual donations have you received so far?

It is nice to know that pilots still look out for fellow pilots, whom they have never met, who are fighting the good fight for us all.

Last edited:
You're not meddling at all.

I'm about $300 away from my target goal of $2,500 for the retainer on the attorney.

Approximately 40 or so individual donations, about 2/3 of which are AirTran guys, about 5 are good personal friends from previous jobs, and 10 from guys on here like you, Albie, Greed, and even a 135 guy way out west!

You guys have been great, and with the few people on here who said they're mailing a check, I imagine it'll put me close enough to my goal to where I can sell some of my extra stuff laying around on eBay and get the rest, no problem.

I've received almost $200 from people wanting to send money to Sandra, which is very cool as well !!

Everyone has been great, thank you SO much for the help. Keeping track of everything and will make sure it gets back in much the same way, hopefully with interest (if IRS guidelines allow) with a civil suit settlement or judgment. If not, interest can always be paid in other ways... :beer:

Latest resources

Back