• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 70 Defense fund

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If You Want To Help Out A Fellow Airtran Pilot let Us Not Forget About The Lady That just Got Informed Of Her Cancer. I Do Not Have All The Info. I Am Sure Someone Here Does. remember Lear Can Still Fly And Maybe Make A Somewhat Normal Check The Cancer Girl Cannot

We can write checks to both. If you want the info on how to help her out, Ashley S. in the CP's office has the details.

Ready, willing and waiting with my checkbook...

Likewise. PayPal isn't perfect but it's a pretty easy way to get something like this up and running quickly. We all have a stake in this; it's right out of the playbook that every one of our employers consults regularly.

I mailed my check directly to RM and dropped off a check with Ashley for SD.

Everyone likes to talk about solidarity... this is something we can all do to show our support. Be generous, give to both.

Somebody in the know post the information on how to help Lear. Count me in. Industry management needs to know that these guys are not alone and that they do have an ear out here.

Lear, let your lawyers do the fighting for you. Clearly, you're still a target and don't give them anything that can be INTERPRETED against you in a court of law.

All the info you want regarding Lear70 (and everything else AirTran related) is available on www.airtranpilots.org

Minor pain to sign up but WELL WORTH the effort. Much better dialog than this preschool forum.

I mailed my check directly to RM and dropped off a check with Ashley for SD.

Everyone likes to talk about solidarity... this is something we can all do to show our support. Be generous, give to both.

Did you mail your check at his home address?
Is that ok with him to post it for us or pm me either way.

Latest resources

Back