• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 70 Defense fund

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, how's it going, Sobie? Thanks for checking on me! :)

Defense fund is fully-funded at the present moment, attorney is continuing to collect information for the battle and waiting to see what the NPA does regarding System Board and moving forward.

System Board was supposed to be in October, but I haven't heard anything further. The more we get into it, the more we know the NPA doesn't have anyone who specializes in Workman's Comp issues on payroll and is going to have to hire someone in order to PROPERLY represent me from the grievance standpoint. They have discussed doing so, but so far haven't done so.

Have some job possibilities flying Lears again; kind of depressing taking that kind of step back in my career (10 years) but I'm hoping it will be less than a year before we can get it to grievance. The way the company phrased my termination letter is very misleading if not outright false in places and is making it VERY difficult getting any good places to look at me right now, even though I have documentation to refute the company's letter.

Thanks EVERYONE for their help... getting legal counsel would NOT have been possible right now without your assistance, and things got snug for bills at home because of some things the company did, but we're OK now, so THANK YOU!!!

I also have collected about $1,000 for Sandra (the F/O with cancer) and will be taking that down to Atlanta on Friday when I run my manuals and company property down to surrender them per TSA requirements and pick up my crashpad car from employee parking.

Sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to Sandra's cause as well... please keep helping, she's going to be out at least until mid next year at the earliest I believe.

(602)-957-0700...God's Blessings to Sandra!

Hey, how's it going, Sobie? Thanks for checking on me! :)

Defense fund is fully-funded at the present moment, attorney is continuing to collect information for the battle and waiting to see what the NPA does regarding System Board and moving forward.

System Board was supposed to be in October, but I haven't heard anything further. The more we get into it, the more we know the NPA doesn't have anyone who specializes in Workman's Comp issues on payroll and is going to have to hire someone in order to PROPERLY represent me from the grievance standpoint. They have discussed doing so, but so far haven't done so.

Have some job possibilities flying Lears again; kind of depressing taking that kind of step back in my career (10 years) but I'm hoping it will be less than a year before we can get it to grievance. The way the company phrased my termination letter is very misleading if not outright false in places and is making it VERY difficult getting any good places to look at me right now, even though I have documentation to refute the company's letter.

Thanks EVERYONE for their help... getting legal counsel would NOT have been possible right now without your assistance, and things got snug for bills at home because of some things the company did, but we're OK now, so THANK YOU!!!

I also have collected about $1,000 for Sandra (the F/O with cancer) and will be taking that down to Atlanta on Friday when I run my manuals and company property down to surrender them per TSA requirements and pick up my crashpad car from employee parking.

Sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to Sandra's cause as well... please keep helping, she's going to be out at least until mid next year at the earliest I believe.

Hope that you come to NWA, look forward to flying with you :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Don't think I'll be going anywhere except charter flying anytime soon with the way they worded my termination letter, but I do appreciate the support. :)

Thought that was your phone number, Spidey, who is that?

Guy said he was paralyzed from the waist-down, and asked "who the hell are you? when he answered.

Nice...

Latest resources

Back