Leaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey freight******************************,
That was kind of funny, but the way I see it at least half your guys just got the job of a lifetime without having half of those 1500 hours you speak of!

Actually, not true but it's no use arguing with you. I will tell you I have more time sleeping on the jumpseat across the North Atlantic than you have TT. I have better things to do than joust here with SWAPA F/O's so i will say yes dear, you are right. Have a nice life

the way I see it at least half your guys just got the job of a lifetime without having half of those 1500 hours you speak of!
And people wonder why most of us don't bother to reply to this crap. :rolleyes:

We've required an ATP and previous 121 PIC experience since . . . . Hell, since you were trading Pokemon cards and kissing your Backstreet Boys posters.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if you all get tired of spitting in each other's faces day in and day out. This FI membership turned out to be a waste of money.

Ty with all due respect that may be the case now. But I was hired back in 2001 at Airtran with 2400 total time and 0 pic. I know things have changed since but I think it's safe to assume that a good portion (guessing 25%) don't have no where close to the 1300 turbine pic required to apply here. I know 3 of my friends hired there recently only have around 300 turbine pic. And for the record the reason I didn't go to class was September 11th happened before My class date. I couldn't chance going to class. To uncertain of what was going to happen. Also i will say that a lot of Airtran people are great and once we are through all of this bs we will become a great airline.

Why bother with facts when you can spend your time making clever quips?

I hope you get back an airplane soon Ty. I really do. Your frustration is starting to show.

BD32

Hell, since you were trading Pokemon cards and kissing your Backstreet Boys posters.

That is world class insulting...

So, some fool posts that our pilots "have less than half of 1500 hours" . . . and I'm berated for not actually responding with facts? GMAFB

No wonder no one posts here anymore. You guys enjoy your little playground.

Maybe when no more AAI guys bother coming around, you can start in on each other. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And people wonder why most of us don't bother to reply to this crap. :rolleyes:

We've required an ATP and previous 121 PIC experience since . . . . Hell, since you were trading Pokemon cards and kissing your Backstreet Boys posters.

Off the AirTran 2011 website:

Fixed Wing Flight Time - 2500 hours

121 PIC or Military equivalent - 500 hours

Multi-engine - 1000 hrs

ATP Certificate or ATP written

First Class Medical

Valid Passport

Legally eligible for employment in the U.S.

Free of Felony Convictions within the most recent 10 years

I am not making up the last one. It is on their website. Wow.

Ty, when did Valujet start? Was it 1993? When did you get hired ?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back