• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sacha thinks GK would throw away a $1.5 Billion investment, just because it might rile the pilot group? What would the BOD think? How about the stockholders? Riiight.

Bye Bye---General Lee

He won't be throwing anything away......he will optimize Capital........Human Capital.......

And the Board will applaud......

And the stockholders will applaud....

And the SWA pilots will applaud.....

My name is OYS/Gen Lee and I got my college degree from Univ. Of Phoenix online so I got that going for me..........

They always fail to realize that the employees of Southwest Airlines are a major stockholders. If it fails, we'll move on and keep making annual profits.

RF

Not sure I understand why they would wait till 2013 to begin the integration. The synergies are realized after all is integrated. Why hurry to get this done only to wait for 15 months to begin integration?

Should have real info soon. Here is what I got. Pile on if you got the goods.

1. AAI ATL 737 base is gonzo.
2. January 2013 integration begins. 30 months ish for the whole deal to be done.
3. Pay when you get to SWA.
4. Seniority improves 300 numbers for the top guy. 200 for the stapled F/O's everywhere inbetween for the middle.
5. Captains will not be eligible for SWA 737 Captain seats regardless of seniority. Will only be able to bid 717 Capt.

So SWA what do we bring to the table. The ability to negotiate. I think I speak for the entire industry when I say we whooped your a$$. We made GK suck it. I bet you wish you got arbitration after that throttling!

fukk you

And AAI is at this point because it allowed the O to lead it down a path of Not allowing the rank and file to decide for themselves. So the second bit of the apple is a smaller apple. Did you learn anything?

It's all good. You wanted to jam it down AAI's throat, and GK did your dirty work and your heavy lifting. When your job is on the line, what choice do you have? The great white father in Dallas has decreed a new B scale for us newbie acquired not hired folks, at a watered down seniority. We support him.
We will also support him when he needs concessions from SWAPA at the next section six. SWA must remain profitable. 1600 new pilots support him 100%

Go SWA!

Last edited:
Not sure I understand why they would wait till 2013 to begin the integration. The synergies are realized after all is integrated. Why hurry to get this done only to wait for 15 months to begin integration?

It's the "VIG" on our MEC's gamble to not send the first SLI to the members. Plain and simple.

Intergration will happen 2012, so will code share 2012, so will scheduling intergration 2012. It will happen but just slower on the 717 side of the house. 737's go first.

Latest resources

Back