• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crashpad.....I understand your concern. What you are saying goes against SW culture in every way. If we vote this down you are correct. If we ratify this deal you are probably incorrect.

I usually avoid being serious, but here goes.
First, there are a lot of senior fella's over here at SWA that "seriously" want worse case - as in no integration, Transtar/Muse, what have you. Same sense with junior FO's, regardless of the stand alone consequenses. Short sighted - yes, human - yes. Comments on this and other boards have circulated widely painting our future brethren in a poor light, as some of ours have as well in reverse, I'm sure. GK, while I have my MBA criticisms, may have played this whole thing very well, allowing the antagonism amongst our groups to only go so far before laying down the law for both sides. It may behoove us, very soon, to work together to get this arranged marriage consumated quickly in order to direct our ire, collectively, at GK where it belongs as Section 6 is upon us soon. Knowing the nature of fractious and fratricidal SLI integration, GK may have needed this to better define his business strategy and costs going forward, all the while proving to really be a leader by actually giving the troops someone to dislike and focus upon - himself. Motivates the minions to keep them from beating each other up, then strategically throw in carrots of growth and the plan going forward. Collectively, future Sec 6 negotiating capital is going to have to be spent on things we can't even begin to comprehend now. We better start thinking about them.

I'm with you. GK is no fool. I'm tired of seeing both sides getting played. Time to join forces and work together. If there are SWA pilots who think voting the deal down is going to improve their position. Well... let me kow how that works for you.

Agian! Like I have said before you can't tell swa how to run a its business. Plus no one will be out of a job. Once we are done with the SlI, and it passes we all own it. So that means paycuts before we furlough. We will take care of the new and old. That's how we roll.

And AAI is at this point because it allowed the O to lead it down a path of Not allowing the rank and file to decide for themselves. So the second bit of the apple is a smaller apple. Did you learn anything?

Is the 300 # improvement for the top guy a captain or FO? If it's for the #1 guy on the Tranny list, it would mean better than DOH.

You mean the guy that will be retired by the time the list is implemented ?

Quick ! Call the GO. Let them know that the somebody got out alive.

Hum, we will ban together, but let's remember to all ban together with the company and have a success sharing mentality. Plz I pray to god thus will be the future.

"Call the GO. Let them know that the somebody got out alive."

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there...the AAI posters were screaming for seniority gains in the new deal...sounds like you got them...did you not think that there would be conditions...careful what you ask for...

Not tootin my own horn, but I warned you guys to not let the MEC keep AIP1 from a membership vote,,,that decision cost you and you should direct your ire (if any) to the ALPA/AAI MEC...

"Call the GO. Let them know that the somebody got out alive."

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there...the AAI posters were screaming for seniority gains in the new deal...sounds like you got them...did you not think that there would be conditions...careful what you ask for...

Not tootin my own horn, but I warned you guys to not let the MEC keep AIP1 from a membership vote,,,that decision cost you and you should direct your ire (if any) to the ALPA/AAI MEC...

Jack,

It was a joke. On us.

VG is the #1 guy. He was "given" the greatest gain in seniority on the new list. He will retire in 2013.

Latest resources

Back