• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Intergration will happen 2012, so will code share 2012, so will scheduling intergration 2012. It will happen but just slower on the 717 side of the house. 737's go first.

maybe because there won't be 717's. This has nothing to do with SLI, but I bet every ATN pilot will be 737 (no furloughs) way quicker than imagined. If there is a way to dump the 717 it will happen. Don't worry Boeing Leasing has 737s ready to replace the 717. GK knows what's coming with training costs...I bet we never see 717 training for any SWA pilots. It makes tons of sense ever since SL-9 crashed and burned. With SL-9 the 717 was viable, now it isn't. I bet plan B is to replace that airplane ASAP. (like I said, this has nothing to do with furloughs...one 717 leaves a 737 enters)

He won't be throwing anything away......he will optimize Capital........Human Capital.......

And the Board will applaud......

And the stockholders will applaud....

And the SWA pilots will applaud.....

My name is OYS/Gen Lee and I got my college degree from Univ. Of Phoenix online so I got that going for me..........

Is that the way it went for you at Eastern? You rode that one into the ground, and then picked USair? You really were a goof back then. Then you paid to play at SWA, who took your money and gave you a spot, back when most people were going to larger airlines. Yup, and now you get to go to ELP and CLE and dream of your old Connie days.

And nobody will be applauding when 1/4 of your employees are unhappy about their treatment. Sounds fun for you!

Godspeed!

OYS

It's all good. You wanted to jam it down AAI's throat, and GK did your dirty work and your heavy lifting. When your job is on the line, what choice do you have? The great white father in Dallas has decreed a new B scale for us newbie acquired not hired folks, at a watered down seniority. We support him.
We will also support him when he needs concessions from SWAPA at the next section six. SWA must remain profitable. 1600 new pilots support him 100%

Go SWA!

I don't know dude Sounds like you guys shoved it down your own throats. You had equal pay. You had seniority. You had a hell of a deal. And you threw it away, because you wanted more. At what point do you guys take accountability for your own actions. Or does that never happen. Don't get mad at Kelly. Get mad at your own knucklehead idiots running your union. I feel for the SWA guys that have to fly with sorry ass whiners like you.

I feel for the SWA guys that have to fly with sorry ass whiners like you.

Boy, those SWA flight decks are going to be fun for the next 20 years.

Not sure I understand why they would wait till 2013 to begin the integration. The synergies are realized after all is integrated. Why hurry to get this done only to wait for 15 months to begin integration?

Will you turn 65 before then? Sounds like it Frenchy. And you didn't want arbitration to possibly improve your seniority before you retire next year? You may want to consider that option.

Godspeed old timer!

OYS

I don't know dude Sounds like you guys shoved it down your own throats. You had equal pay. You had seniority. You had a hell of a deal. And you threw it away, because you wanted more. At what point do you guys take accountability for your own actions. Or does that never happen. Don't get mad at Kelly. Get mad at your own knucklehead idiots running your union. I feel for the SWA guys that have to fly with sorry ass whiners like you.

If you knew what the fukk you were talking about I'd debate you but you don't. Go back to the Baron, log some more time and mebbe Daddy will get you a job when you've got 1500 PIC.

Go back to the Baron, log some more time and mebbe Daddy will get you a job when you've got 1500 PIC.

Hey freight******************************,
That was kind of funny, but the way I see it at least half your guys just got the job of a lifetime without having half of those 1500 hours you speak of!

If you knew what the fukk you were talking about I'd debate you but you don't. Go back to the Baron, log some more time and mebbe Daddy will get you a job when you've got 1500 PIC.

If we are going to have to listen to the likes of this dooshbag we would request the Trannies turn down this offer as well.

Latest resources

Back