Latest on usair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Haven't heard anything in awhile I have applied to the last 6 windows I don't have any messages from the last two like keep warm or view directions. Anyone know anything?

Still interviewing from what I hear, but may be slowing down for holidays and merger integration with AA.

A friend of mine got called by a 312 (IL) area code and missed it 'cause he was on another call. When he returned the call, it was "USairways" calling to fill Dec. 13 interview class. He said they had already filled the class but because the call was returned, he would be put into the cue for an interview in Jan. 3 apps in.

A friend of mine got called by a 312 (IL) area code and missed it 'cause he was on another call. When he returned the call, it was "USairways" calling to fill Dec. 13 interview class. He said they had already filled the class but because the call was returned, he would be put into the cue for an interview in Jan. 3 apps in.

Omg, wow.

I was in the Oct 28th class apparently there were 2 classes in Nov, and a class in dec due to the holidays, and then they are planning 2 a month for the foreseeable future. PM me if you want more info,

I was in the Oct 28th class apparently there were 2 classes in Nov, and a class in dec due to the holidays, and then they are planning 2 a month for the foreseeable future. PM me if you want more info,

I was told only 1 big class in nov.

Latest resources

Back