• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoke with Bob today. Next class is scheduled for 6/4. Letters out shortly. I'm a Jul 00 hire and will be in the top 10 of the letters going out. There will be some senior to me coming off bypass. Class will probably be split 320/300 with some ORD and some DCA. Still on the fence.

Guys, once United starts hiring, what are my chances of getting an interview? I have 3600 total time, 1000 hours Airbus 319/320 no 121 PIC. I am just wondering because I have to make a decision here soon but if I have a chance at United, I'll stick around a little longer.
Any insights is appreciated.

VRG

Guys, once United starts hiring, what are my chances of getting an interview? I have 3600 total time, 1000 hours Airbus 319/320 no 121 PIC. I am just wondering because I have to make a decision here soon but if I have a chance at United, I'll stick around a little longer.
Any insights is appreciated.

VRG

Your numbers look competitive enough for an interview. What are the decisions that you face?

Your numbers look competitive enough for an interview. What are the decisions that you face?

With all of the caos that has been going on around here since the Legacy accident, I don't want to live and fly here anymore. I can't get used to living in a third world country anymore. With that in mind, I can take a pay cut and go back to the states and fly at a regional(in case I don't qualify for any major) or go look for a higher paying job overseas again(Asia). My dream has always been United.
Any thoughts???

VRG

With all of the caos that has been going on around here since the Legacy accident, I don't want to live and fly here anymore. I can't get used to living in a third world country anymore. With that in mind, I can take a pay cut and go back to the states and fly at a regional(in case I don't qualify for any major) or go look for a higher paying job overseas again(Asia). My dream has always been United.
Any thoughts???

VRG

Do what makes you happy. Sounds like flying for a US regional will make you happy. I'd suggest that - with the current hiring at majors, there should be some decent movement at the regionals and you should be able to upgrade fairly quickly.

May 7 Class is filled

The 7 May class is filled and those folks got their letters a few weeks ago. June 4 is the new class announcement, and I'm told letters are going out very soon.

Tks...that actually helps to be June 4 instead....

Can you tell me what the junior seniority number that has been awarded -300 in DEN? I think there's a typo on Skynet Lite. It says junior guy is 830.

Also, besides the vacation, what else does company longevity really do for you?

I was hoping more for 85##...........thanks!

The junior seniority on the -300 in Denver (as of the April domicile list) is 8188. The Sep 07 bid had no DEN F/O -300 awards, just 4 to DCA and 13 to ORD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back