• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know what hire date the are currently recalling to. I was a Jun 99 hire and bypassed back in Dec 05. Just wondered when I would have to make a final decision. Thanks.

Go to the ALPA UAL website, click on the furlough tab (recall info) and you'll see a recall bypass seniority link. It's an excel spreadsheet with the info you're looking for. Last update was early march, but at least you'll have some idea of where you stand.

Dano

Go to the ALPA UAL website, click on the furlough tab (recall info) and you'll see a recall bypass seniority link. It's an excel spreadsheet with the info you're looking for. Last update was early march, but at least you'll have some idea of where you stand.

Dano

Better yet, jut give Bob Neil a call. He'll be happy to tell you exactly where you stand. I called him last Friday....told me (a Jun 00 hire) I have 109 people ahead of me on the "final call" list; would probably be slated against an Aug class date, and can expect the "final call" in Jun. A Jun class looks unlikely at this point. The number of people coming off bypass prior to the final call seems to be increasing.

Hey there Big Wave,
yes, there are a few Puppys on this board, but this is the F-4 Puppy. I'm doing the MU-2 thing right now, uncertain yet on whether to jump back to the airlines.

Puppy Chow, you dog...

Guess the fantasy baseball league isn't keeping you busy enough these days, huh? Let's go play golf again soon...
Have you decided yet about going back? It's kind of odd, things slow at work this AM and checked this board out to see what's new, and I know three of you dudes- Huggy and the Commando Solo dude, too. Small world. I'm probably going back to Delta in July, a bit worried about the decision, you know?

Homey,
good talking to you again. Call me Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat or Sun. (No pilots on leave this week). See why the decision is so tough? Puppy

Latest resources

Back