• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DL rumors and upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a couple of questions for pilot recruitment at Delta. If anyone has an email address for them can you please PM it to me.

I have a couple of questions for pilot recruitment at Delta. If anyone has an email address for them can you please PM it to me.

Don't you know you can just ask Jenni, or pm her? C'mon she has all the "inside" info you'd ever need! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ps might know a thing or three about SKWY dispatching too :D

PM sent to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I could hold a quite a few of these Capt slots (99 hire just below 8000), but I prefer 330 FO way too much (and I bid to sit Reserve)...

Your puzzled because you don't know squat about the SW system.

Here's the actual numbers.

Trip actually paid 19.7

Equaled $2405.17 in pay for the three day.

Block you ask? 14.3

Pay per hour (in your world) $168.20/hr.

Which by the way, is equal to your 12yr FO rate on the A330 and 767. Add to the fact that I'm only about half way up the payscale here and that's a slam dunk my friend.

Next time you might want to think before you open your pie hole. Wait, you've never done that. Carry on...

I'll agree that 1-1-2 isn't the normal, but they are out there. Just like the 1-3-1 that I recently flew. You really have no clue.
That's pretty misleading. You said yourself, the trip paid $2405.17 for 19.7. That's $122.09/hr. Nowhere near A330FO pay at DL.

A DL 737 FO who is halfway up the payscale makes $131.14/hr. Rigs often cause pay hours to greatly exceed block hours. If the DAL 737FO flies 1 leg ATL-JAX (1+00 block) laysover then flies 1 leg back, he gets paid 5:15/day 10:30 total. Using your logic he made $688.49/hr of flight time. Might sound good at the bar, but in reality trip rigs caused his 2 leg trip to pay 10:30 and he was paid at the rate of $131.14/hr for that time.

Last edited:
My last trip to Paris (about 18.5 hours, 3 days total, 2 legs, 24 hour layover) paid $2867 (18.5x155 (plus INTL override) and also $2.60 an hour per diem). You still worked harder, I ate better food, you stayed in a La Quinta in Omaha. I saw the Eifel Tower, you stayed next to a water tower. I took a night cruise along the Seine River. You looked insane, down by the river. Big difference Red, and you still lose.

Bye Bye---General Lee
You need to fine tune your facts for better credibility. Current 12 year 7ER FO pay is $150/hr. Intl Override adds another $4.50/hr. Also, perdiem has been $2.20/hr domestic $2.70/hr Intl for a long time now.

You need to fine tune your facts for better credibility. Current 12 year 7ER FO pay is $150/hr. Intl Override adds another $4.50/hr. Also, perdiem has been $2.20/hr domestic $2.70/hr Intl for a long time now.

Loll loll..........

That's pretty misleading. You said yourself, the trip paid $2405.17 for 19.7. That's $122.09/hr. Nowhere near A330FO pay at DL.

You understand I blocked 14.3 right? How is that misleading? I'm taking my total pay and adjusting it for Pay/Flight hour. The exact way YOU get paid. Not talking rigs here. If your rigs pay more, then that's great. But I haven't seen good rigs on DL lines at all.

$2405.17 Divided by a block of 14.3 hours is 168.18 per flight hour.

Is that confusing? The Genital seemed to understand I made that rate, per flight hour on an easy three day trip. He really didn't have any rebuttal. Pretty much blown out of the water after he thought I got LOWER pay for the 3 day.

He couldn't have been more confused and wrong at the same time! Haha.

Last edited:

Really? Fine tuning pennies? Whatever dude! I said $155 an hour, and you say $154.50. And INTL perdiem is now $2.70 instead of $2.60. So in reality, I was about right overall. Anyone can look up exact numbers on APC if they wish, and they still label it as $2.10 for domestic and $2.60 for INTL. So, thanks for carrying the contract around and being a smarta$$. Call up APC while you're at it and make sure you tell them they aren't "credible."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back