• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DL rumors and upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now why didn't I think of that, or maybe I should get my dispatcher certificate like you Jenny?

Now why didn't I think of that, or maybe I should get my dispatcher certificate like you Jenny?

Ahahahaha! Good try, and keep it up. Oh wait, that's what Dahni told you in Da Nang....

Bye Bye---General Lee

BTW where does this Shaun character that you think is me work (what base), you're such a putz

Class of 70 that started on Monday had 10 767ER positions in both JFK and ATL. Flying a widebody as a new hire not a bad deal!

Class of 70 that started on Monday had 10 767ER positions in both JFK and ATL. Flying a widebody as a new hire not a bad deal!

Must be a reason they are going unbid, otherwise they would be senior.

Must be a reason they are going unbid, otherwise they would be senior.

No, DL apparently is deciding to keep more 757s longer, and is actually looking for more on the open market. (Along with other 717s) The new 739ERs apparently can't do everything the 757s can do well (like hot and high). Newhire pilots on other fleets already have a one year seat hold, and senior FOs are now starting to upgrade on the MD88, 717, 320, and 737. Soooooo, new hires are getting slots on the 7ER.

It's called VARIETY Juany, look into it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back