• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ohhh, so you just want to jump ahead of everybody else on the list.

Nice. :uzi:

Hung
You're too old to go back anyhow so I figured I'd get the jump on you.;)
Got a new B100 story for ya... I'll drop you a line.

Same way they're doing it now. 13-14 hour day, 10 hours rest. Rinse and repeat as necessary until end of rotation. Thank you sir, may I have another!

I don't think even that will carry us very far. We're doing that now, and demand isn't that high.

I predict the yield goes to 17+ days, and that 16 hours becomes standard on our last day.

Know the rest rules, play it straight, don't be afraid to use the F word.

Flex-Ible,

We are very much looking forward to 84 out of the 85 furloughed pilots coming back to work. There was 1 however, that wore out his welcome a long time ago.

...Know the rest rules, play it straight, don't be afraid to use the F word.

Excellent advice. It never ceases to amaze me how short-sighted some managers can be. Hopefully they soon realize pilots aren't machines and will bring back some of the furloughed guys. Perhaps your pilot reps can explain that it is in no one's best interest to push to the brink the person at the controls. Best wishes to all the Flex pilots and families. NJW

Sorry, I've forgotten what your liason council, committee, etc is called...:blush: The elected and/or volunteer leaders of the Flex pilotgroup...those guys...:) Perhaps they can bring the issue forward at their next meeting w/management?

Latest resources

Back