Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, recalls or not?

A definite.....maybe......

Sentiment seems to be IF business holds or picks up, there will be a need for next winter's busy season. I'm guessing that would be mean September-ish?

It would be nice if they decided and notified early. Reduce the stress level. New pay levels sound great.

Yo Club! The "missing" rates for your 5th year FO is $371. 10 Yr CA is: $678.

Mr 604 pilot, if you read my post I specifically said we work MORE than netjets, however, our pay IS more now.

minor detail at this point but our new 10 yr CA rate is 650/day. remember that that captain rates are -1 year. a 5 year FO moves to the CA year 4 payscale. Just comparing apples to apples. Of course I have no idea if the NJ rates on APC are correct

A definite.....maybe......

Sentiment seems to be IF business holds or picks up, there will be a need for next winter's busy season. I'm guessing that would be mean September-ish?

It would be nice if they decided and notified early. Reduce the stress level. New pay levels sound great.

This is not true. There will be no call backs this year. Straight from the horses' mouth.

This is not true. There will be no call backs this year. Straight from the horses' mouth.

Which horse, TC, KK or FR? I remember FR saying "we'll bleed red before we furlough..." well we all know how that went. Point is management just reacts and it seems their crystal ball is really a dark round turd. Recalls may or may not happen... but thanks for the positive words Art.

Art:
You seem more pessimistic than others posting here. I also heard that Fred hinted at recalls late this year at the last meeting, while Tom was less hopeful.

A few crumbs off management's table. Just enough to keep the union at bay. Just curious do you guys also have a "focus group" like the Avantair does?

Yes, we have the newly founded Focus Group.

Well, I guess the latest at Flex is, I got a bonus check!! Been out for over a year, and received a very pleasant surprise.

So,, thanks guys for working so hard this past year. I do hope to be back someday to help you.

Hung

Latest resources

Back