• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good news is they aren't testing staffing levels.. Obviously you do not fly at flex because your ass would be sore right now(from the repeated poundings)!
I don't work at Flexjet.
My post wasn't meant to be malevolent, just advancing a theory.

Diluting the meaning

If you take OT, or CAFO your a scab. PERIOD!

While I have not done any of those two things, doing either of those does not make one a scab. When people start arbitrarily expanding the definition it dilutes the meaning.
By the way, I do agree we as a group should avoid OT.

I don't work at Flexjet.
My post wasn't meant to be malevolent, just advancing a theory.

My appologies! I personally am not worried about further staffing reductions.. This thread started out positive and, I thought you might have been a tool from NJs trying to take over another flex thread.

Again Art you got it wrong, we GOT to that point. Love ya Bro! Sorry if I was rough on you earlier!!
Peace!!!!

What are you talking about? Did you insult me at some point?? The crap hours Flex has me working is making me forget everything. We DO need to recall, based on everyone's "tales of the road" and based on what scheduling tells us. When we have "busy" days, we all know what is happening and the only fix for that is to recall some of these guys.

I believe LXJ will recall only when obsolutely necessary and not before seeing what happens during the slow summer months. I love to go back now however I'd hate to get recalled and then furloughed in a few months because flying dropped off.

As long as you guys keep trucking and making everything work management will continue to push you to the max.

BTW... I don't hold a grudge against guys taking OT or even CAFO, it sux but I understand needing money. I'd bet that even if it stopped I'd still be on the street until FR is good and ready.

It only makes sense that Flex will make due with whan they've got until they need to get ready for the Fall season. They'll get through the busy weekends by getting guys to take OT - which everyone knows they will. Hopefully some of the 85 will get phone calls in the fall.

The CAFO guys are in a tough spot. Their choice was really CAFO, or FO. Can't blame them. The guys taking OT....well, hopefully if I am ever on that side of the fence, I'll have planned and budgeted well enough that I don't have to go that way.

On another note...any speculation as to how many of the 85 want to come back a year after the second round of furloughs?

Well, I'm reasonably close to the top, and found something that keeps me busy,,,but count me in if I get the call.

Hung

Latest resources

Back