• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Once again, "Chicken Little" just has to speak up and inform us of the ever looming and impending danger that awaits us all at Flex.

Get a life dude, have you ever had anything positive to post about your current employment situation? I feel sorry for your wife and family if you have one.

Define "Trigger Happy" please, they obviously haven't found you yet.

I have a life, and it involves irritating your dumba$$. I can't help it you're not smart enough to know what trigger happy means, look it up. Now, I have to go and masturbate to the thought of how much kool-aid you drink in the training center. And, how do you know they haven't "found" me yet?

I have a life, and it involves irritating your dumba$$.I can't help it you're not smart enough to know what trigger happy means, look it up. Now, I have to go and masturbate to the thought of how much kool-aid you drink in the training center.
And, how do you know they haven't "found" me yet?

Arthur, Georgie, Chicken Little, Negative Nell, whatever name you feel is appropriate. ( personally I think they all are ) Little buddy, you got me all wrong. You don't irritate me, you amuse me, you are a curiosity to me.

How does someone like you get out of bed every morning? You hate the company that employs you and most of the people you work with, everyone is out to get you, conspiracies abound at the Waterview, Cantabene and Gross are trigger happy and Fred Reid is the Anti-Christ. I'll just bet you're a real joy to be around when you're not at work, again condolences to the family and friends if you have any. And while your at work, Im sure you winning smile and positive attitude carries over into your interaction with our owners. Right?

It truly is a shame the market and economy doesn't allow angry little men like you to just move on and go do whatever it is that makes you happy. Then the rest of us can go about our jobs safely and professionally while trying to make Flexjet a viable and thriving company.

Ok, I looked it up.

trigger-happy adj. Slang Having a tendency or desire to shoot a firearm before adequately identifying the target.

So splain it to me again, who's got the firearm and who are they trying to shoot?

Once again you've made reference to the male genitalia. What is this fascination with all things phalic? Underlying homosexual tendencies perhaps? You, a handful of tissue, some lube and your reading glasses in a snooze room in the FBO trying to satisfy yourself with Rosie Palm and her five sisters while thinking of me really creeps me out, but Im glad I can help.

As far as drinking the kool-aid.

If by working 14 days a month, making well over 6 figures, flying what is considered by many to be one of the best airplanes ever built and receiving a 5% bonus and quite possibly a modest pay increase for the next year all during the worst economy since 1929, if that's what you consider drinking the kool-aid than you bet ya pal, fill my glass with some more please!

You have been weighed, and found wanting. Here endith the lesson.

I never said I hated my employer. I never said I hated the people I work with. I never said Fred was the anti-christ. These are YOUR thoughts that you fantasize about me, not mine. AND, the information he spouted about mexico IS proprietary information and I was trying to protect HIM not mouth off and rant like you do.

FR isn't the anti-Christ. Just a close approximation. And if FlexMex means I don't have to go to that third world sh*thole then I'm all for it.

Any hotties over there?

Dooker, I hope you are kidding. If not HECK NO their is nothing and I mean nothing HOTTIE over here. Not even airport hot. All I've seen are ugly Army/Navy/Air Force chicks and smellies*

(*locals; some are tangy, some are spicy, but they are all smellies).

Latest resources

Back