• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On another note...any speculation as to how many of the 85 want to come back a year after the second round of furloughs?

Tough call for me on that one. I'm doing a 30/30 schedule which sucks being gone for 30 - but is wonderful being home for 30. Thank goodness for skype. The commute is a pain in the arse - but flying from the left seat has doubled my pay from what it was at LXJ, and the accomodations and perdiem make LXJ's look like chump change.

Would be a tough call indeed - but one I don't think will be necessary to make for quite some time.

Last edited:
While yes, flying is up, the last I heard we are not taking any new deliveries this year. That unfortunately means we will not be recalling either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The no new deliveries info came from long recurrent.

Heard from MX that our planes that are "sitting" around will be repainted and numbered for Flexjet Mexico. It will use Mexican pilots and so on just like Flexjet Canada.

So if FR is willing to expand Flex and use mexicans instead of furloughed pilots, its going to be a long time before we see our friends back.

Heard from MX that our planes that are "sitting" around will be repainted and numbered for Flexjet Mexico. It will use Mexican pilots and so on just like Flexjet Canada.

So if FR is willing to expand Flex and use mexicans instead of furloughed pilots, its going to be a long time before we see our friends back.

That's proprietary information, be careful what you say on here. Flex is trigger happy these days...

That's proprietary information, be careful what you say on here. Flex is trigger happy these days...

Once again, "Chicken Little" just has to speak up and inform us of the ever looming and impending danger that awaits us all at Flex.

Get a life dude, have you ever had anything positive to post about your current employment situation? I feel sorry for your wife and family if you have one.

Define "Trigger Happy" please, they obviously haven't found you yet.

If this exists, I hope it works. Used airplanes off our books, great! Wanna fly a Mexican registered airplane, go ahead. You need a FM3 Visa in your passport and a Mexican pilot license. Been there, done that; it sucks.

Latest resources

Back