• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When did the FO's join EZ? I was supposed to be in the 15 Apr class, but went elsewhere. Just curious if I would've been celebrating an empty xmas.

I have heard that Evergreen will be recalling furloughed pilots starting at the end of Jan. - any truth to this??

I have heard that Evergreen will be recalling furloughed pilots starting at the end of Jan. - any truth to this??

Thats the first I have heard of a end of month recall, I don't doubt it though. Scheduling around here is pulling their hair out trying to fill all the open time that has been created by this BS furlough. There was no reason for it in the first place and all it has caused is a lot of headaches and un-necessary stress on the employee group...especially the guys on the street. I, like many, am refusing to do ANY extra flying right now until these guys are brought back. From what I hear most of them have either gone elsewhere or are in the process of interviewing. You just never know with this company:confused:

Furlough recall

Rumor has it that some of the guys were called back effective 1/25, and the rest on 2/15. Not sure how true, but I hope it is. We need to get a no-furlough clause in our contract!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back