• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lateral Move???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The XLS seats are WAAAAAAAAAY better than the XL. And so are the avionics. The XLS is what the XL should have been.

Yep, I got the bid before the holidays and I'm junior to you. You should have put it in earlier.

Fozzy:
Or you could have walked in the cheif f/a's office, got on your knees and done some of those "Gordon special favors," that get you whatever you need!

Seat OA- thanks a lot for the breakdown. I'm starting class for the Beech . .. uh, Hawker 400XP in May. Is 30% over base common across all fleets? I know the 400 isn't nearly as busy as the other fleets, therefore less overtime. I was hoping for overtime accounting for about an extra 10%, but 30% would be great, just wondering if you have any idea how common that is. What fleet are you in?

Seat OA- thanks a lot for the breakdown. I'm starting class for the Beech . .. uh, Hawker 400XP in May. Is 30% over base common across all fleets? I know the 400 isn't nearly as busy as the other fleets, therefore less overtime. I was hoping for overtime accounting for about an extra 10%, but 30% would be great, just wondering if you have any idea how common that is. What fleet are you in?

I would say on the 400, 30% would be a bit high. Those planes aren't in demand like a lot of the other jets and can't cover for other fleets so I would hazard a guess as to maybe 15% over base. Remember I'm counting holidays and etc. Etc being the company screwing up and not getting you home on your last day.

I ask the over gross question because i have talked to many pilots who fly 135 & 91 and t/o over gross. I was shocked as Shyt to hear him say they do it often. He told me "...if you dont go then they find someone else who will"

The motto at NJA is "safety first"

If it can't be done safely than we don't do it. Nobody pushes you to do anything, take your time and do it right, that's why this is a career not just a job. Netjets is not the typical 135 company, we're over 2600 pilots strong, not sure but I believe we're the 6th biggest airline in the United States.

Last edited:
"...if you dont go then they find someone else who will"

If you intentionally takeoff overgross at Netjets and get found out, you are in deep ********************e. They will NEVER ask you to do it. If so, let someone else do it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back