• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lateral Move???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not anymore! Just looked at the wait for the XL/S. I have my bid for it. I am about 1500 (4.5 yrs in) and there are 20+ senior to me waiting for it.

I can about hold the 680 and 750 today. I believe many were waiting till the holidays ended to bid. I did, now I loose.

Plan on 3 years min for upgrade.

Yep, I got the bid before the holidays and I'm junior to you. You should have put it in earlier.

Yep, I got the bid before the holidays and I'm junior to you. You should have put it in earlier.
Yup you snooze you loose. Oh well there is always the 680. Regardless, I did not want to risk loosing Christmas, so looks like the Uboat for a little longer.

whats the difference between the XL and the S Citation?? range?

Citation XLS is the newer model of the Citation XL. A couple hundred pounds higher gross weight, a little bit more power from the engines, more comfortable seats, and some systems tweaks. It's the same basic airplane, just incrementally improved.

Citation XLS is the newer model of the Citation XL. A couple hundred pounds higher gross weight, a little bit more power from the engines, more comfortable seats, and some systems tweaks. It's the same basic airplane, just incrementally improved.

Gotcha... do you guys ever take off over Gross?

Latest resources

Back