Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i work for mother f ers that pay money!

How about you?

I work for mother f ers that pay money too!

I see you're flying a 320- I certainly hope you're earning #1 top of the industry pay on that 320 of yours. Otherwise, you're just running your mouth, throwing stones, and part of the problem.

I work for mother f ers that pay money too!

I see you're flying a 320- I certainly hope you're earning #1 top of the industry pay on that 320 of yours. Otherwise, you're just running your mouth, throwing stones, and part of the problem.

Aw c'mon.he's quite a success story-after writing a check to Comair for a job,he was able to pull his self up by his bootstraps to grasp the brass ring at (insert drum roll) Virgin America ! Don't they have the best Airbus rates in the industry ?

Aw c'mon.he's quite a success story-after writing a check to Comair for a job,he was able to pull his self up by his bootstraps to grasp the brass ring at (insert drum roll) Virgin America ! Don't they have the best Airbus rates in the industry ?

ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME? What a Dbag.

Rob, you know good and well that you guys are flying that airplane too cheap. I get it that those rates were agreed to before you got there and before the 190 got there, but there's no way you can sit there with a straight face and tell me that this hasn't hurt the profession. What's going on with Midwest proves it.

As far as what I've been up to? Flying an 8 seat jet and getting paid what your captains get paid for flying 70 seats. I was hoping you'd jump in over here too, but I'm glad for your sake you didn't. Gonna be lots of us hitting the street soon.

We are flying said aircraft too cheap. What happen to Midwest has nothing to do with our payrates. It has everything to do with economics, fuel runup, and a credit crunch. What happen to Midwest was pure Capitalism and Business.

As far as our CBA and pay rates that is something that can and will be improved upon. It will be done by 3000 RAH pilots and our company. Not you.

nice, wow, correcting my spelling. sweet. "re-read"? what the f is that? moron.
i might miss hit a key on the key board, but you make f ing words up. idiot.

get a life, and stop defending your stupid decisions. it is your fault and all the other tosers who lower themselves in a hope that one day theyll get somewhere in life, not realising that they are bringing the whole industry down with them.
good work donkey dick.
You know, your right I stand corrected. I will personally take responsibility for the entire industry being the way it is. Yup it's my fault ENTIRELY!!:rolleyes: Back in 1978, When I was at ohhhh,, ummm, the age of 8, I sent a certified letter congress and told them that if they didn't deregulate the airlines that I was going to with hold their weekly ice cream treat!!!

If you really think that It's my fault the industry is the way it is, then you sir need to really lay off the "Wacky Weed", and your are the one who needs to get a life. I am not defending my decisions I am Stating FACTS at hand!! For some blind reason you seem to be having trouble accepting them! FACTS are FACTS PERIOD!!!!!

If your not happy flying airplanes anymore, then do us all a favor and GET OUT!!! Idiots like you who run off at the mouth will never be happy no matter what happens, not to mention your words are meaningless and make me Puke!!!!:puke:

We are flying said aircraft too cheap. What happen to Midwest has nothing to do with our payrates. It has everything to do with economics, fuel runup, and a credit crunch. What happen to Midwest was pure Capitalism and Business.

As far as our CBA and pay rates that is something that can and will be improved upon. It will be done by 3000 RAH pilots and our company. Not you.
Someone who Understands the FACTS at hand!!!!!:beer:

Good post. Never said it was up to anyone outside your airline to improve your contract. I only said those pay rates have affected the industry.

Either way next time I'm in CLT, hope there's some beer drinking and BS'ing to do. Gonna have lots of free time on my hands and thinking about taking a trip to see some folks I haven't seen in a while.

i work for mother f ers that pay money!

How about you?

Your mommy must be proud of you son. By the way your "American owned" P.O.S. airline can't even afford to buy ties to go with that bar tender disco uniform. Way to hold the line John Travolta.

Everybody on here is right you have no room to talk. You best spend your time hoping Uncle Richard will find a way to funnel money to his illegal airline or you may soon be hoping for an interview at Republic.

Last edited:
So I'm just now figuring out that cmrflyer is a troll. Spewing his drivel while working at--- Virgin America??!!? Really? Must be a troll. I wish I had figured it out before I wasted my time...

Good post. Never said it was up to anyone outside your airline to improve your contract. I only said those pay rates have affected the industry.

Either way next time I'm in CLT, hope there's some beer drinking and BS'ing to do. Gonna have lots of free time on my hands and thinking about taking a trip to see some folks I haven't seen in a while.
Keep in Mind that the CBA RAH is currently under was agreed to in 2003, and expired in 2007. At the time the the Pay rates were average for a regional. Now, they are sub par considering the equipment we fly. God willing that will change in our next contract, with the help of All 5 airlines at the table!! Things will change they will just take a little time!!!!

Latest resources

Back