• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LAS Picket huge success

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It could cost 15 to 20 Million. wrongful termination. If Get the same lawyer who just won 27M from EJM.

The operation we run requires 7 pilots per airplane if they want to run the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** things night and day. Catch a clue. The airlines have 10 per airplane. And we a re running these things almost like an airliner. Many more crews are required unless you do not mind running with fatigued crews.

Its not the schedulers like I hear many people complain about... Its the upper management that does not want to provide more crews per plane.

dsptchrNJA said:
I could care less about your union.

Well now that really doesn't matter. How many Owners does this company have to lose for senior management to understand?

I guess Boisture's trial and error method of dealing with a Union is kinda like the old Tootsie Roll commercial.... "How many licks does it take to get to the center? Let's find out. One... two... three CRUNCH!!!" He's going to break his Tootsie Roll before he breaks this Union. He is actually the best thing the that this Union ever had.

I'll give him credit where credit is due.

Thanks Bill.

dispatchernja-

You don't pay union dues and what you think doesn't matter.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How's this for Basic English?

b757driver said:
Also, I think you mean, "I couldn't (= could not) care less about your union". Otherwise you do!! Basic English folks.

ver·nac·u·lar n.
  1. The standard native language of a country or locality.
    1. The everyday language spoken by a people as distinguished from the literary language.
    2. A variety of such everyday language specific to a social group or region: the vernaculars of New York City.
  2. The idiom of a particular trade or profession: in the legal vernacular.
  3. An idiomatic word, phrase, or expression.

Last edited:
Good excuse!

I suppose you also spell nite when you mean night and the all-time favorite, your when the meaning is you are (you're). By the way, vernacular should not alter the meaning of the phrase, which in your case, it did! :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back